I have recently finished watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood series and I have begun to debate on which series I should watch next. It has really just come down to Supernatural and Lost Girl, I have not watched to much of Lost Girl but it seems pretty good from what I have seen but on the other hand, Supernatural is just awesome. So any thoughts?
Grimmstorm Grimmstorm 22-25, M 11 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Hobbies

I've watched both. Supernatural has had quite a few more seasons than Lost Girl though.

Best Answer

Supernatural... Why? It has Dean Winchester. The sexiest man alive.<br />
Even if you're straight, he's still a sexy looking man.

Best Answer

Supernatural, no contest. <br />
Anyone actually interested in fantasy and the occult at large knows Lost Girl, Dark Shadows and the like are lazy and unrefined wastes of time for the genre's fans. All of these capitalise on the Twilight trend. They reek of L.A. and the american dream, not of darkness and prose on mortality. Their only claim to fame is reaching the common ''edgy'' teenage girl with minor issues. A fanba<x>se who is never fully-heartedly interested in horror and darkness in art; blinded by depression and obssession for ''beauty'' and cute boys. Ever notice the ''me, me, me'' relationship-obssessed attitude and the disregard for any cohesive story aside from the main character's personal issues?

Best Answer

I prefer Lost Girl, but only watched the first few episodes of Supernatural and didn't get hooked. People tell me it gets better.

Best Answer

It does, but then it does go a little downhill after season 5, still good though.

Best Answer

Maybe I'll try again :)

Best Answer

I hope you like it better then when you initially watched it. Well am up to season three, but my favorite season is four, when Castiel makes his appearance.

Best Answer

I can't seem to get myself started watching Lost Girl, even though the plot does look interesting. Supernatural sucked me right in when I first saw it. So, that's my vote.

Best Answer

I like Lost Girl, but I would say Supernatural is my fav!

Best Answer

i m glad you brought this up because i have netflix and it plays both of them.

Best Answer

The guys on supernatural are great but the show lost girls is better

Best Answer

Supernatural all the way.

Best Answer