I just had one of the top bosses point-blank refuse to pass me on the stairs... Weirdo.
ShakespeareSonnet116 ShakespeareSonnet116 31-35, F 18 Answers Nov 5, 2012 in Beliefs

I think its bad luck to be superstitious

Best Answer

Ha! Perfection! :D

Best Answer

Yay thanks :-)

Best Answer

I am not superstitious, what I believe in is very real...and yes I am mental :p

Best Answer

Noted! For future reference. :D

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

difference?

Best Answer

Yes. There are. *hands you a dictionary* ;)

Best Answer

yes there is a difference in the literal sense but not if you use the slang for mental!!!!

Best Answer

Don't !!!!!! me Mr!

Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

*bites*

Best Answer

well, first off my observation has been that the morons are reproducing faster than the rest of us...its like that movie..where the boy says"i see dead people", well i look around and quite often see stupid people....but hey..life is an adventure..<br />
but me being me...quirky mind and all..i had a thought...what was the positioning...cause if he was walking behind u....well lets just say most guys and some girls..already understand why they wouldn't pass u...and make a stupid excuse like superstition...*wink*..*sigh*...like that..i learned from watching u

Best Answer

*looks around the room frantically* You're watching me??? ;) ...I was descending. He wished to ascend. I stopped &amp; moved to the side to let him pass because he seemed in a hurry. He refused &amp; explained his superstition.

Best Answer

Just have had a lot of really really weird coincidences.

Best Answer

Hmmm.

Best Answer

broccoli

Best Answer

My favourite vegetable... Yummers. :)

Best Answer

My best friend in high school didn't like it when people gave her scissors. When ever she wanted scissors, she would literally order them to put it on a flat surface, so that she could get it herself. It was apparently bad luck haha, I don't know. But anyway, its just their thing, let them be :)

Best Answer

Are you saying I shouldn't judge people for viewing the world differently than I?

Best Answer

...., I'm saying, they're not moronic or mental. They're people, who just don't like certain things. So yeah, kind of.

Best Answer

As long as they aren't harming anyone? I think so.

Best Answer

What they do is harmful, get over it.

Best Answer

May I then refer you back to every anti anti-feminism story you've written.
^^^ see what I did there? Sneaky, no? ;)

Best Answer

I don't write anti-feminist stories? :S

Best Answer

My God, stop taking things so seriously. I'M TAKING THE ****! ...The fact that I have to actually point that out is ridiculous. :/

Best Answer

You write ANTI-anti feminism stories Miss ChocolateKisses. :)

Best Answer

call it whatever you like , the supernatural does exist, but the point is not to shove our beliefs into peoples faces,our decisions or beliefs may be-little others, that is not kind at all, we have to make room for others as every supernatural belief is about respecting others , other than that ,if some ones beliefs in life does not respect me, well they might just have to find another planet

Best Answer

Went a tad aggressive towards the end there. No tree hugging for you, eh?

Best Answer

hey dont get me wrong ok, i am a christian,it aint that i have sen it all but life for me has been full of DEJA VU's,i particularly dont like it when i have a bad feeling about things or people and still dive head on, God gave us brains, us it, respect others,dont jugde,all cycles of the supernatural demand this, funny though, think whatever you like,its your choice , i respect it

Best Answer

You need a cup of tea &amp; a sit down...

Best Answer

either or a combination of the two...

Best Answer

That's a very evasive answer. You're simply refusing to take a stand on the matter I see! ;)

Best Answer

Neither.....I have some.

Best Answer

You seem very sure.

Best Answer

Positive.....I live in South Louisiana where superstitions abide.

Best Answer

Aye Ireland has a few too.

Best Answer

Leaning towards moronic, I'd say. Everyone has little superstitions like that, it's just a matter of whether you actually pay attention to them or not.

Best Answer

Indeed, Mr Welles. Mind over mental deficiency. ;)

Best Answer

Neither, sometimes being superstitious is compulsory and can't be helped, possibly a form of OCD.

Best Answer

There's a point. I'll keep an eye, see if he fondles light switches...

Best Answer

People with OCD sometimes do things in repetition

Best Answer

Yes, I know. One of my best friends has pretty bad OCD. Or had, she's more able to control it now. :)

Best Answer