Would you take up the role of your spouse ??
in10RjFox in10RjFox 46-50, M 9 Answers Jul 26, 2012

What an amusing thought.

Best Answer

do catch up with our 33.3 IM Readio books ... full of such amusing thoughts n expressions.. Let me know how my voice is on READIO..

Best Answer

Some people say no but, why not? It would make you a member of the opposite sex and would be quite interesting.

Best Answer

Coool.. but none seem to have progressed on the thought... like would they remain the same after the switch.. or take up the role of the other..

Best Answer

I am very much prepared.. It is so sweet change I anticipate.

Best Answer

Thank you very much for awarding me BA

Best Answer

Since I'm not certain what role my "soul" plays now, I can't imagine that anything about me would change if I woke up with someone else's tomorrow.

It would be like waking up with someone else's appendix. Would we even notice?

Best Answer

hahahahaahah... yeah .. on 22.12.2012 a fine morning you would wake up , but see yourbody snoring next to you! maybe

Best Answer

Yeah... I always hate when that happens! ;-)

Best Answer

That would make me so much gladder that i never married my girlfriend who kept bringing it up and then abruptly became a psycho ,for the past 7 weeks and counting ,with not one reason given or any clue why ?? No thanks !!!

Best Answer

I for one certainly wouldn't, I don't fancy having hordes of cackling demons inserting red hot pokers into my rectum for the rest of eternity, i'll happily reserve that pleasure for that wicked old cow.

Best Answer

Do attitudes have to change, also? In that case, H3LL NO!!! lol

Best Answer

no thank you, he is a heartless bastard

Best Answer

who is he on 22.12.2012 ?

Best Answer