heavymetalchic heavymetalchic 16-17, F 27 Answers May 28, 2012

supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Best Answer

Ok, this made me laugh my *** off

Best Answer

Hahaha

Best Answer

Well through personal experience I would say that the thing that people say most often when they think that they are about to die is someting like, "Oh SH!!!!T !!!"

Best Answer

Oh and your avatar pic is very nice.

Best Answer

thanks, your`s not bad ether

Best Answer

"wolfgang"

it would keep my family wondering wtf I meant...like "rosebud" in citizen cane....

Best Answer

Son of a ***** shot me. Cough, Couch, gurgle, phsst

Best Answer

Lol!

Best Answer

Do you believe in life after death?

Best Answer

Yes, and btw. do you know this song Walking dead?

Best Answer

Yeah. Thats why I answered the way I did!

Best Answer

About fuckking time....it took you long enough to realize....

Best Answer

I would tell everyone how sorry I was for everything and to keep living and make something in the world for me and to learn as much as they could for me and to go out and do good for me and to live each day for today. I would also tell them to put "Mischief Managed" on my grave... :)

Best Answer

i would say i love you...kiss me...and spend my last minutes making love to the man I love...fall asleep in his arms peacefully

Best Answer

aww, so sweet ;)

Best Answer

I knew there wasn't a personal god who watches over you 24/7 to make sure you're being good or he'd throw you into the bowels of the pool of fire. I knew it was all a load of horse ****. :P

Best Answer

hey, don`t say that

Best Answer

Why shouldn't I say what I believe? After all, I came to my conclusion after 3 years of researching early christianity during the greco roman era and more. So, it's ok to talk about how great this supposed god is but don't express doubt or criticize?

Best Answer

Dead people cant speak.

Best Answer

It's a hypothetical question LOL

Best Answer

Come and get me.. This world is too normal and boring for me!

Best Answer

Maybe there was something to this 2012 prophecy after all ! LOL

Best Answer

I'm so sorry....

Best Answer

Ready,waiting and willing.Ive seen enough sh*t down here,loathed enough people,heard enough bollox,lies and deceit.And for the maggot stalkers/mobbers,I will be back,you f*ucking worms.

Best Answer

break out in song some where over the rainbow way up high

Best Answer

Last words are for people who haven't said enough ;)

Best Answer

I would just tell my family I Love them n that all I want is Happiness for them.

Best Answer

I wouldnt say anything. Id just do. Someone once told me about thr two F's. That would be my last day, fight and ****. What a good way to go out.

Best Answer

May u live to see a better tomorrow

Best Answer

I'd be dead, not speaking as in ceased to be!

Best Answer