juliegirlie juliegirlie 41-45, M 17 Answers Sep 5, 2012 in Community

My first 10% goes to non-profit. It is just a rule I live by.

Best Answer

excellent.. Congrats !

Best Answer

The money would not be spent. The interest after tax would be spent on bills to make me debt free

Best Answer

Pay off the debts, donate to my favorite charities, establish a education fund for my future children then invest the rest in something worthwhile, preferably something that makes me monthly income.<br />
Now if you said two million, I would do that for the first million then for the second, I'd go buy a nice house or two, a tesla roadster, a jetski and a few romantic getaways.

Best Answer

great ideas ..

Best Answer

Thanks, too bad now I have to find a way to make those two million. Heh

Best Answer

Take the wife out for a nice weekend away from home. Give us time away to talk about it, and enjoy each other.

Best Answer

I'd save most of it but I have a new house I want to fix up.

Best Answer

1st class airline ticket, because I really want to go there. Before I board however, I'd pay my mortgage as well. Have that headache out of my life

Best Answer

ok...

Best Answer

If I had a million dollars (from other source than lottery) in my religion lottery is forbidden, I would get myself health insurance, get my teeth done, and pay off my debts and all my bills and then move to Turkey to live and to teach English. I would donate some to charity to help develop education in countries where education is insufficient.

Best Answer

Excellent... wish You the best !

Best Answer

Thank you.

Best Answer

On liver-failure ;) Actually that's why I don't do the lottery - it would bring my death forward by years.

Best Answer

A nice meal in a fancy restaurant with those I love - id need time before I made big purchases or investments to work out what I want

Best Answer

I would be on the first plane for England, to see my love.

Best Answer

great !

Best Answer

pay the tax that way i can see what little i have to do nothing with.

Best Answer