That other people are strange too has no bearing on whether you are strange. That's like saying, don't starving people know other people are starving too. Do you really think that knowledge alters the experience?

Best Answer

my point was no one is strange or unqiue surely out of 7 billion people one must have had the same thoughts somewhere, why would it have any bearing on someone starving that makes no sense !

Best Answer

if you never met strange person or person who is out of place in their environment, then you probably haven't lived much. Yes, everyone is different, but that doesn't negate the fact that some people are quite different. People are different even though there are bound to be similarities. I mean take a genius like Einstein or Da Vinci, you can't really think there's no difference in their life experience than the hypothetical "Joe" working down at the gas station.

Best Answer

point missed completey :)

Best Answer

I haven't missed it....it's a very common point. I just don't agree with it. Yes everybody is different but the differences between someone who maintains a "normal" life and say someone who can only function as a hermit in the woods are quite stark. And for that person who is outside the "norm" it is significant and i don't think that realizing that others are like you is reassuring in all situations. It's only reassuring to those that are group minded or find their situation pleasing. For some, for example someone starving, who is a a bad situation I think it is quite disheartening to think about the fact that lots of people are equally starving. Group identification of "differences" isn't always positive.

Best Answer

So from me saying that people over the world can have the same thoughts, overthinking slightly methinks :)

Best Answer

and HOW do you know you haven't missed the point do you know what i'm thinking :) is it the same thoughts ! :)

Best Answer

same question reversed..how do you know I've missed it and don't just disagree with you....;) it really doesn't matter. People see things differently. It's kinda the point I'm making.

Best Answer

Indeed :)

Best Answer

You listen too much to stephen hawkings.

Best Answer

Of course. I hope I don't run into them

Best Answer

If there are people like me I'd like to meet them!

Best Answer