im asking for stories any one might have about their experience with a abortion somewhere around 11 weeks. because i read about it all day and i think the advice would just be better coming from someone whos actually been there before.
noname0317 noname0317 18-21, F 6 Answers Sep 13, 2011

Its time to grow up and make the descision on what is best for You, your new baby and it's father. You have some thinking to do. If you THINK about it some the answer will come to you, clear as mud. You will take a look at you when you look back on now. Welcome to grownups land. Good luck, I wish you all well.

Best Answer

pros and cons list, all i have to say. ask the father too. there is always adoption if things dont work out, but with this overpopulated world, we honestly dont need unwanted children

Best Answer

It's your choice and nothing anyone says should sway you . I'm pro choice but don't like abortion as a form of birth control . <br />
If you can't look after the baby properly then do what's right for it , I work with kids who weren't raised properly but I lost my son too and it has changed me , I think of him everyday . It's a life long decision which way you go .

Best Answer

11 weeks is not too late, i had an 'accident' (pill did not work) and because i had a period and had broken up with my ex, i had no idea until 13/14 weeks. it was still ok. the termination was uncomfortable but perfectly safe. that was 6 years ago, and i am grateful that i did it. i don't think i could have coped with my other children otherwise.

Best Answer