monkeysintheattic monkeysintheattic 36-40 9 Answers Nov 18, 2012 in EP

me.....i'd like to opt out if possible.

Best Answer

Count me in! I really ewouldn't mind if they scrapped it,but thats probably not going to happen...

Best Answer

Meh, I have already learned to tune it out.

Best Answer

I can't go near the questions next to it I have to scroll down.

Best Answer

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I kind of like it, but I guess if it annoys enough people it would make sense to have it be optional.

Best Answer

It drives me nuts. I don't really care what's happening now or who's answering what..I'm not trying to be rude, I just don't really care cause I don't really know anyone on this site. If I did, I would care a little more...you know?

Best Answer

Does it disturb your concentration when reading the questions next to it. I just find I have to scroll down below it so that it does not distract my concentration. An off/on switch would be good.

Best Answer

yes it does. Not only that, I usually have conversations with my friends on here and it's always scrolling down.

Best Answer