OBAMA and the LEFT continues to push his Class Warfare crap as he did last week....Wonder if his supporters like Oprah will follow Susan Boyle's lead....Thoughts?
lostinchicago lostinchicago 56-60, M 6 Answers Jan 26 in Community

Stupid of her. She should be out there hiring people. As to the class warfare---hey, you're winning it aren't you? You must be the way you support it.

Best Answer

haha - I'm setting up my Election run. I'm going to run on the platform of ..."If you built it and earned it...It IS YOURS".....:)

Best Answer

Novel idea. I agree but it won't happen until Hell freezes over; the cow jumps over the moon and the top 1% pays taxes:)

Best Answer

She was sent to America for stealing a loaf of bread like we all were 300 years ago. (Kidding about her anyway)

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

They call Susan Boyle an idiot. And Oprah? Oh hel1 no! She deserves to make millions and not share her wealth because only Republicans are wealthy and need to be taxed. Leave poor Oprah alone.

Best Answer

-Indie...Shuuuuuuuuuuu They'll hear you!! Only the LEFT can be rich, and if they built it. Its there's...! But not if you and I do...Then its the Governments.....Funny how Obama's "Disposition Matrix" and Lois Learnner's IRS target list is alive and well......In his State of the Union - More "INCOME Inequality"......This is a page right out of the Nazi's 25 Points of National Socialism.....The only difference now is, they think they're JUSTIFIED....its nothing but jealousy and envy

Best Answer

Susan Boyle is Bi Polar

Best Answer

So is my ex wife...

Best Answer

Best Answer

:P

Best Answer

nope.. Oprah should apply for food stamps!

Best Answer

Many millionaires have.....

Best Answer

oh yea.. remember the saying.. it goes like this....."the richer you get, the stingier you become"... or something like that!

Best Answer

And that's true...I know, my Brother is a MLB baseball pitcher...Signed 1/4 BILLION dollar contract a few years ago...He's as low as it gets which is what makes him a $cumbag......He wouldn't give a dime to the homeless, not a cent to a family member with cancer....Not even a card.....When I pressed him on this - I WAS attacked for having the Gaul to ask such a thing....Amazing....He's part of that LEFT WING HOLLYWOOD Crowd.....They'll smile for the camera's in the soup kitchen on Christmas Eve. then step over them outside after the photo Op....Oh, I know.

Best Answer