Give me a half dozen swedish girls sitting on my face, naked, one after the other and I will die with a smile that nobody could mistake for anything but
S A T I S F A C T I O N

Best Answer

;)

Best Answer

Ha ha! :-D

Best Answer

How is Sweden today (august 14, 2015)? ;-)

Best Answer

It´s good lol :)

Best Answer

Oh, by the way, I like Christina, Queen of the Swedes, Goths (or Geats) and Wends, Grand Princess of Finland, and Duchess of Estonia, Livonia and Karelia. Who was born on december 1th 1626, was crowned Queen in 1632, gave up the crown in 1654 and started living in the sun in Rme, untill she died in 1689.

Now, hat's a 'rock 'n roll queen' !!!

Best Answer

Awesome :)

Best Answer

Oh yeah, Sweden. I visited Stockholm several times, and other parts of Sweden is on my wishlist: Göteborg, Uppsula. And Amal of course, from the movie '******* Amal'.

And I like Swedish music, not just ABBA, but also Pugh Roggefeldt and Cornelis Vreeswijk.

Best Answer

I'm Slovak. Been to Helsingborg, Malmo, and Ystad; that's all. The Swedes I met were kind, nice; the 'gravad lax' is adorable

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I have no ill feelings towards Sweden, as such :P....

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

Oh, and I do like Absolut;D!!

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

i love the band first aid kit

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I am a 25 year old guy who still looks like he is 16-17. Thus people treat me like a kid. Wat should I do to look mature

Best Answer

I like paradox games. Oh and the women.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

I do, the majority seem pretty cool. Plus Alexander Gustafsson is from there :-P.

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

hej sötnos, hur mår du?

Best Answer

Jag mår bra :-) hur mår du? :-)

Best Answer

Jag har det bra, vad gör du?

Best Answer

Inget särskilt :-) sitter o chattar med dig :-) du då? :-)

Best Answer

Jag blir bara uttråkad, .. du är att skicka mig ett personligt meddelande, skulle vilja se en bild på dig =)

Best Answer

Ok :-)

Best Answer