I'm 64, I speak with a friend overseas and she tells me her small village once involved almost the whole town in swinging. This seems to have taken place in the 1950's and 1960's. Whilst most were young when they got involved, they all went on to live out their full lives in that same small village, although the swinging seemed to pass and everyone settled down to more or less normal lives. I wondered if people would be as keen today given the frightening consequences of things like AIDS and the myriad of other STD's. I'm no prude, but I've never been involved in anything out of the ordinary, but only because I didn't know about such things, or the opportunities never presented themselves. I won't pretend not to have been a person who would have willingly submitted to any temptation when I was young, lol. Lets face it, as a younger person such things would have powerfully appealed, but these days, I'd rather sit down to a nice meal, lol. It would be interesting to hear others reflections about such opportunities and whether or not any problems arose out of such free and easy behaviours.
openNhonest openNhonest 66-70, M 3 Answers Dec 26, 2011

Never

Best Answer

We've been in the lifestyle for six years, same age group, no regrets, a wonderful addition to our strong 37 year relationship. What exciting adventures for this time of life!!

Best Answer

"Brizzy Bangers" looks interesting.

Best Answer