No soreness or anything just an annoying swollen feeling around the tonsils area. It feels as if someone is pressing on my throat all the time. WHY?
msalisaa msalisaa 22-25 9 Answers Sep 8, 2012 in Health

Gargle a teaspoon of honey in an inch of warm water from the kettle, every hour for the rest of the day. If you can try to suck that tonsil and white stuff comes out all the better but carry on gargling honey for the rest of the day.

Best Answer

How do I suck that thing out?

Best Answer

its a technique, move your tongue towards the offending tonsil and suck on your tongue eventually you will be able to move the tonsil into froward and suck on it. It does not hurt. you may have small lumps the size of a filling pop out . If you rub them between your fingers they stink, the beginning of tonsillitis, you can treat yourself with this method just don't forget the honey.

Best Answer

That's basically a tonsil stone

Best Answer

Inflamed tonsil,gargle with half strength hydrogen peroxide x3 daily(do NOT drink or swallow it), take a tylenol. NEXT?????

Best Answer

I have that for more than a year comes and goes- doctors didn't find anything related too... though antibiotics made me feel better which i assumed could be a bacterial infection in lymphatic system<br />
note that i am against any pharmaceutical drugs and tried several remedies but with no luck until the antibiotics worked- i still recommend seeing a doctor

Best Answer

It could be a swollen lymph node. Lymph nodes can swell up because of a viral infection but if you have no other symptoms it is unlikely to be a virus. You should really have it checked out. I recommend blood tests.

Best Answer

possibly tonsillitis would be my guess or simply the result of heavy smoking

Best Answer

I'm not a doctor but you should go see one as apparently something is wrong.<br />
Could be nothing then again could be early warning of something much worse.

Best Answer

Maybe you have a tonsil stone. Google it for more info.

Best Answer

Oh my I really do think I have tonsil stone. Just did some research on it. Thanks so much

Best Answer