Okay so I know this isn't the right place to ask but this has been bothering me.. Whenever I eat my throat swells up, makes it harder to breathe, and feels really uncomfortable. If anybody knows what this might be please help, will be greatly appreciated :) Oh, and I'm a woman, 14 years old.
BeYouTifulWinter BeYouTifulWinter 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 9, 2012 in Health

First off, most of the answers you get are gonna be WAY dirtier than mine! I'll leave that to others ;-)<br />
Sounds like you are allergic to something if your throat is swelling up.

Best Answer

There a medical condition that does that but I can't remember the name. Regis Philbin has it bad, that's where I heard of it. Check with a doctor.

Best Answer

Anaphylaxsis? If you're eating something new, cease & desist from eating it asap. You could die from this. See an allergist. You should probably carry an epi pen.

Best Answer

What are u eating?.Sounds like allergies to me and u need yo see uyour G/P

Best Answer

l get that when l eat msg, along with a headache and congestion. Try eliminating foods that contain maltodextrin and carrageenan. <br />
ls every time you eat, or just when you eat certain foods?

Best Answer

Every time I eat

Best Answer

Oh, sorry to hear that. Are you going to the doctor soon?

Best Answer