Why would Muslims run from other Muslims? And of all places, why seek refuge in the hated land of America?

Best Answer

they're not staying in my house, but there's about 10 vacant buildings on my street probably mor

Best Answer

I don't have my own home yet but if I did I would help out in a heartbeat!

Best Answer

Oh no. I hope you are not homeless. You can stay at my house, if you are.

Best Answer

Children I would take.. Im not as open to the others

Best Answer

OK for me to come over and crash on you living room sofa for a few days?

Best Answer

I said children lol you're not a child

Best Answer

My daughter left for college there's a queen size bed in her room. I guess I could fit three or 4 of them in there comfortably as long as they're skinny- probably only two fat ones

Best Answer

Do you trust your daughter not to get into any mischief, while she is away at college and not under your supervision?

Best Answer

I trust that I've raised her well enough to make good decisions most of the time, however she is a teenager I am sure she is not perfect- the majority of young people make stupid choices at times

Best Answer

Does it comfort you to know that I live in the house across the street from her girl's dormitory and that I see her walking to class, every day?

Best Answer

Her dorm is on campus there is no house across the street... but one can never prevent weirdos from stalking the ones we love - just hope and pray that our family are not the victims of such people.

Best Answer

Her car broke down on the highway. Since you are so far away, and since I am nearby; perhaps I should go help.

Best Answer

Where is nearby?

Best Answer

On the shoulder of the highway, near the campus. A hundred miles from you, but only a half mile from me.

Best Answer