I WANT A TATTOO OF MY BF NAME BUT DON'T KNOW WHERE AND WHETHER OR NOT I SHOULD GET A KEY TATTOO NEXT TO HIS NAME AND MAYBE HAVE THE DATE
char20x char20x 18-21, F 12 Answers May 12 in Dating & Relationships

Just so you know, the capslock button is the one aaallllll the way to the left, right above the Shift key. :)<br />
Also, it may seem like a good idea now to get your current bf's name tattooed on your body, but what if you two break up? You'll have to explain the tattoo to every other boyfriend you ever have. People don't always trust their gf/bf if they have an ex's name tattooed on them somewhere.<br />
Lastly, keep in mind that removing a tattoo is more expensive and more painful than getting it in the first place. Sometimes you may have to go back for a second or third treatment to make it disappear completely, depending on how dark the ink is.

Best Answer

lmao cba with caps anymore.... yeah i don't care i want stay with my current bf thanks and fk any other lad i dont give a fk about anyone else :L also tattoo is completely free as his uncle is a tattooist... his uncle already done me 2 tattoos free and my bf has my name on him so i don't careeeeeeee

Best Answer

LOL HORRIBLE IDEA!

Best Answer

LMAOOOOO I DON'T GIVE 2 FLYING F*CKS

Best Answer

All right go ahead and get the tattoo, once he'll leave you. You'll regret it seriously. Its a horrible idea. Only losers get their bf/gf's name on their body!

Best Answer

Be certain to add "Property of" before his name. Most would do this on the lower back in the "Tramp Stamp" zone. Be unusual. Get yours below your navel, maybe where some a c-section scars. Perhaps have that key hanging off of some ivy (poison ivy?) leading under the bikini zone. May as well go all out; you will need something to remember him by when you are 50.

Best Answer

i will still be with him lmao

Best Answer

I DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I SHOULD BLOODY GET MY BF NAME OR NOT I JUST WANT SOME IDEAS OF WT TO HAVE AND WHERE LMAOOOOOO

Best Answer

"I'm this one's ****" Put that on your cleavage then......

Best Answer

LMAOOOO NAA I LIKE MY TWINS SO I'LL LEAVE THEM ALONE :L I'M THINKING OF GETTING HIS NAME ON MY FOREARM OR ON BACK OF MY SHOULDER

Best Answer

No really I think thats a lot better idea than marking yourself with some dude's name...

Best Answer

NAA RATHER GET HIS NAME ON ME I THOUGHT ALOT ABOUT IT SO

Best Answer

Put your Mum or Dad's name or your own. Boyfriends come and go and you might be wanting to get rid of it down the track.

Best Answer

….first rules of tattoos: no lover's names…ever… if it is fashion over culture, then ink your forehead…..

Best Answer

Never ever get a partners name. They change

Best Answer

LMAOOOO HES GOT MY NAME

Best Answer

Names are hard to cover up. Just saying.

Best Answer

I am certain you love him,but dont get anyone else's name tattooed...

Best Answer

Best Answer

LMAOOOOOO NO MAYBE MY MUM... MY DAD IS A TW*T AND MY NAME? THAT'S JUST GAY I DON'T NEED TO REMIND MYSELF OF MY NAME :L AND NAA DON'T WANNA GET RID BRO :L

Best Answer

hee hee! I didn't think you'd go for that, but how you feel about that might be how you feel about him one of these days. Get a picture, don't put his name. ;-)

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer