IDC STEAL IT I JUST WANT TO SHARE IT! OK SO SAY IF THIS SERIAL KILLER OR KILLERS GO TO KILL SOMEONE BUT GO TO THE WRONG HOME AND END UP ENTERING A HOME OF A SERIAL KILLER OR SERIAL KILLERS LOL
onlygirlintheworldd onlygirlintheworldd 18-21, F 4 Answers Mar 19 in Movies & TV

I can't remember the name of the show, it was a decade ago. But anyway here was an older truck driver who would pick up hitch hikers and kill hem. There was a much younger guy who would hitch hike and kill the people who gave him a ride. There paths would eventually cross.

Best Answer
Best Answer

dog eat dog? has happened before

Best Answer

SO b-list serial killers are hunted by an a-list serial killer after entering his la<x>yer by accident? Sounds like one hell of a black comedy.

Best Answer

LMFAO! Are you serious though?

Best Answer

I can see it working. A gang of serial killers decide it would be more fun to break into houses and kill whole families together. They do this for a while, and then they hear of this house up on the hill, it is huge, must be a big family up there, rich too.. this should be fun, they get there, and the family is already dead, and a big bad serial killer is waiting, it's a trap, and the whole house is rigged up! Let the hunt begin >:)

Best Answer

I'd see this! ;)

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

idk. I don't think serial killers get off on killing other serial killers. haven't researched it but im sure theres some weird psychology there regardless

Best Answer

Think about it, a serial killer enjoys the hunt, but he gets too good at it. There is no thrill any more, he can effectively slaughter an entire household with no risk to himself. Then he heard about a group of serial killers in the area, and he thinks "damn, now THAT should be fun"

Best Answer

It's just a hunter who gets tired of hunting deer and starts hunting lions instead.

Best Answer