THEMADHATTERXXXX THEMADHATTERXXXX 46-50, M 20 Answers Apr 1, 2012

Oh please, I'm sick of this argument.

Best Answer

Dito :(

Best Answer

Ditto, Ditto.

Best Answer

ditto ditto ditto

Best Answer

I'm tired of hearing how terrible the death penalty is. I'm sick of worrying about the murderer and not the family and friends of the victim. The state spends all this money to pay to house a murderer and feed and clothe them, while the family is left with nothing.

Best Answer

I agree with you :(

Best Answer

i love chocolate custard - what was the question - oh never mind !!!

Best Answer

It's not about killing people to show killing is wrong. It's about killing someone who is a danger to others, just like killing a disease. If you're killing someone as a lesson, then you're as stupid as Dracula ordering a lighted make-up mirror from Ebay... Dead people don't learn fast ( Look how many times Dracula forgot about Daylight saving time. ' Ha! the sucker got caught again! Doesn't he realize his face can stop a clock??")<br />
I don't vote for the death penalty to teach people to not kill. I vote for it to get rid of the garbage..<br />
People say the death penalty doesn't stop people from commuting murder.that's correct. It's not suppose to. It just stops at least ONE person from doing it... again

Best Answer

THANK you. That's exactly why I think it's wrong.

Best Answer

No. Some people are serial killers. Those people deserve to die. For example: http://search.yahoo.com/r/_ylt=A0oGdX3M4XtPCjoA7HlXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTE1dGo2ZjZiBHNlYwNzcgRwb3MDMQRjb2xvA3NrMQR2dGlkA0FDQlkwMl8xNDA-/SIG=12u1d5152/EXP=1333547596/**http%3a//www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi%3ff=/c/a/2002/01/01/MN225792.DTL

Best Answer

It is indeed very contradicting thing, but I believe that if they have harmed or kill someone, they shouldn't be able to get off and be able to live a normal life while the victim's family mourn. Kill them. Sorry if this is a little bit 'vigilante' of me, but that's just my opinion (And I am in ways a vigilante anyway) lol : )

Best Answer

Yeah - I get it.... If I stop killing people the state stops killing me. (Like the good book says, an Eye for an eye.)

Best Answer

the old book says that the new book says different

Best Answer

wot book ?

Best Answer

I always go by the old book. It's oh so wise.

Best Answer

I get it. The human beast cannot reckon its anguished thirst for revenge and its abhorrence of the crime it wishes to avenge.

Best Answer

No i dont get, its always confussed me?

Best Answer

So i guess were on the same page... ;-)

Best Answer

I know dead is dead and all but a lawful execution is not the same as murder. NOT equal, and never will be.

Best Answer

You killed them with that one

Best Answer

Are we really making a statement? Or just removing a dangerous scumbag from society?

Best Answer

I know the whole Death Penalty is sooo messed up.

Best Answer