Jinn, and I am certain of it.<br />
learn more about who they are.. <br />
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ro3kxkc7nYo&feature=related

Best Answer

I once saw one dancing to a folk song I was listening to in my home. and no I wasn't under any influence at the time either

Best Answer

so the jinn are demons? what do they want?

Best Answer

not all of them are.. there's good and bad in them like there's good n evil in us, humans. they're just another creation, made of smokeless fire. the one you saw was probably a child being a showoff

Best Answer

wow this is crazy.. i cant believe i never heard of them before! thank you so much for sharing your wisdom with me.

Best Answer

You're v welcome :) feel free to ask more

Best Answer

I don't think you're crazy--I believe as humans we think we know everything, and we just don't. A friend of mine saw a bigfoot in Pa.--anything is possible.

Best Answer

Ninja, dressed up in costume in case he was spotted, obviously breaking into someone's house in your local area.

Best Answer

Best Answer

Perhaps it was the moth-man if so i would say leave that town something bad is about to happen there

Best Answer

moth man?

Best Answer

Keep on open mind e mail me as I can't say to much here

Best Answer

Is it possible it could've been a grey monkey? An escaped monkey pet? It sounds possible...

Best Answer

noway... i guess i cant explain it well enough but no it was not a monkey at all

Best Answer

u sure it was a human figure and not a bat or something?.. it may also happen when u see lot of science fiction stuff..

Best Answer

i swear to god.. it was human shaped but very small like the height of a very little kid but human shaped

Best Answer

wow.. looks like Santa sent his people already..

Best Answer

if you don't think or have a history of hallucinating then there's a web site you can tap into and chat with people that experience the same thing. there's one i know of called ghost something, you just have to google hack and find one. they get deep and serious too.

Best Answer

google hack? im not too good with the computer but yeah i rlly want to find one of these sites! thank you so much!

Best Answer

Maybe they fell and missed the ground.

Best Answer

...no

Best Answer

I am ashamed no one got the reference... Maybe your little grey friend was a tree spirit. Any new shrubs pop up in your neighborhood?

Best Answer

tree spirit? ive never heard of that and no not that i know of

Best Answer

Is that so? Hmm... I have never heard of such a thing...

Best Answer

interesting but no i've never seen that yet myself

Best Answer

Maybe is just a weird person that lives around that area...

Best Answer