As a man living on my own, I prepare very simple meals for myself and prefer to go out when with friends. I just made Bangers n Mash.. easy, delicious, cheap. Fitting those criteria, what was you last meal that you cooked to impress only yourself?
MrNotReallySerious MrNotReallySerious 31-35, M 17 Answers May 9, 2012

Chicken, veggie, and noodle soup. Easy, quick, and very tasty, with warm cheese bread....mmmmmm.... Perfect for a cold winter day!

Best Answer

Yum! that IS going on the list for next week!

Best Answer

celery is the best for soup... it has that flavor that really enhances soup. I don't really like it in anything else. Try it. :)

Best Answer

Made the same but thicker; in a casserole with radiatori vegetable pasta.

Best Answer

Mmmmm....sounds good too... :) Tonight I made pasta with mushrooms with lots of spring onion and flavor... :)

Best Answer

BBQ ribs, corn, and green beans

Best Answer

As a man that has eaten more animals than he has seen in the wild or at the zoo, I'm upset to say I've Never had BBQ ribs.... but given that I've got a few solid days of paid work ahead of me, I might have to change that score.

Best Answer

i love mac n cheese but last thing i cooked was organic beef w organic cabbage and organic petatoes steamed w glass cookware and org fries. i cooked for my bf who has multichemical sensitivity and multifoodallergies due to his ex wife being light handed with the arsenic and mercury.

Best Answer

S*&T, really? poor guy. How on earth could anyone not get nervous when someone cooks a meal for them after that??
- organic beef is the best btw. good work!

Best Answer

well, lets just say he wouldent let anyone else near his food except me, he trusts me.

Best Answer

wasn't to impress me , it was what i had , so i cooked italian sausages (mild) and frozen fries , was as usual good to eat

Best Answer

nah, that's what I'm talking about. I go to the shops and hopefully get enough food to last a fortnight and have only about $50 to do that with, so I go with staples and try to get a good run with it.

Best Answer

but we're lucky if its lasts a 2 wk period

Best Answer

cheese ravioli, 'home-made' marinara, and italian sausage (plus plenty of mozz & parm of course)

Best Answer

Steak with pesto pasta, yummy yummy

Best Answer

Chicken stir fry with a nice spicy peanut sauce over steamed rice.

Best Answer

Spag Bol. It doesn't get easier or more satisfying than that

Best Answer

true that, meat n carbs, can't go wrong :)

Best Answer

Toast.. :-) I really hate cooking..

Best Answer

for myself and son , stuffed chicken breast with spinach and feta cheese ! last nights dinner !

Best Answer

I love cooking and usually i cook atleast 2 to 3 times a week. Mixed veg fried rice i cooked yesterday for my lunch

Best Answer

Mac and cheese, generic. Simple, yet elegant.

Best Answer