http://www.mnn.com/family/family-activities/blogs/time-magazines-breast-feeding-cover-why-cant-we-all-just-get-along
tsv01 tsv01 46-50, M 25 Answers May 11, 2012

i think it is nobody's business if this particular mother chooses to breast-feed her toddler, but putting that image on the cover was a tasteless move designed to stir up controversy.. it also fails to highlight the fact that many mothers are actually not breast-feeding their infants even though it is recommended and known to be beneficial..

Best Answer

breast feeding a 4 year old is disgusting! breast milk is good for babies they need the colostrum and what not but at 4 years old there is no benefit for the child, the mother must have some kind of problems!

Best Answer

Why is that controversial?

Best Answer

It's nobodies biz? People make such an issue of non issues.

Best Answer

Okay, after the child reaches a certain age, if you're still breast-feeding its because you get off on it. That's sick. And I am tired of being bullied by the La Leche League. I was unable to breast-feed my daughter because of medication I could not go without that would have harmed her. So stop bullying moms who bottle feed!! That picture was truly disgusting in a very pedophilic way. What happens when the kid starts school? Will she go to the elementary cafeteria every day at lunch and whip them out? <br />
She's addicted to the oxytocin released in her body when her kid nurses. Doesn't she have a husband who can do the same thing? At least he's an adult! Thank you TIME for giving pedophiles everywhere something else to spank it to!...

Best Answer

who am i to judge

Best Answer

I think it is really strange<br />
Why would you want a 4 year old hanging on to your breast?<br />
Something surreal and freaky about it

Best Answer

And what is she going to do when he starts school, go there and whip her milk jugs out for lunch, really sick

Best Answer

I think it's child abuse

Best Answer

That is too old to still be breast feeding.....as an adult you have the right to choose to breast feed, but after 18 months kids should stop breast feeding

Best Answer

hhmmm ... it can be genuin ... if it would have been the pa it´s clearly a forgery ... lol

Best Answer

Is the controversy over the (GASP!) breast or the fact that she's feeding her child with it OR that he is "too old?"<br />
In any case, I agree that it was tasteless (well put, inthebelljar).

Best Answer

Hey, if mommy's ok with it, and the boy's ok with it, it's none of our business as long as they don't do it in public.

Best Answer

All three of my children were breast fed and all 9 of my grandchildren as well. A couple of them are still infants. All of the older kids (and my own kids) gave up nursing when they wanted to, usually between 18 months and 2 years. It is no big deal. What business is it of anybody's how long a mom and her child keep breast feeding.

Best Answer

You know the funny part... it looks so much like a setup....<br />
"Now little johnny.... when the nice man with the camera says "action" I want you to suck on the nice ladies ***...."

Best Answer

Got milk?

Best Answer

actualy didnt they do studies that found the longer you breast feed the more emotional stable you are think it was three three years ill have to look it up was a study involving tribes people versus modern mums

Best Answer

Mabey she likes her boobs being chewed on?

Best Answer

FEED ME!<br />
FEED ME NOW!

Best Answer

don't care. Their are tons of things that go on in the world i don't agree with, and i don't subject the public to my opinion being the best.

Best Answer

I think its called ratings.

Best Answer