Don't know which one to get.
KiwiMiss KiwiMiss 26-30, F 11 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Science & Technology

a laptop if you actually want to use it a lot, a tablet if you just wanna use it in spare time. all depends what you already have, if you already have a smartphone i'd just get the laptop, if you have a computer i'd probably get the tablet haha

Best Answer

It really depends on what your using it for!<br />
Laptops are a great all round tool for students and professionals alike! You can find on that suits your needs! For example I'm a music student and I have a laptop built for audio processing!<br />
Tablets are also great! They double as both a toy and a tool:) the down side is memory.... Tablets just can't mach laptops in that department yet..... They are great for note taking though!!! So if your going to use it to take notes then a tablet would suffice as long as you have a computer you can transfer them on to later!<br />
If your looking for a toy a tablet would be my choice..... <br />
If your looking for something that can stir large files the I'd go with the laptop. <br />
If you do go with the tablet I'd recommend an iPad.... Just my preference though! Hope this helps!!

Best Answer

Laptop all the way. I have a tablet, it's practically useless compared to my laptop. More data storage, portable enough, easy to type with, it's better in about every way.

Best Answer

laptop

Best Answer

If you don't need to do any hardcore office work or crunching numbers, and your main use for a computer is browsing and consuming media, you can do pretty fine with a tablet. If you like to do artwork, you can even use a Galaxy Note 10.1. In my case, as soon as I don't have to do statistical work anymore, I will leave my netbook for good.

Best Answer

Try a Abacus they are cheaper and never have dead batteries.

Best Answer

ha! and timeless!

Best Answer

Laptop...

Best Answer

Tablet

Best Answer

One of each.

Best Answer