Smilefromaveil Smilefromaveil 36-40, F 12 Answers Aug 1, 2010

Oh, I wish I had more information than what you have provided here. From my experience, we run into pain when we try to live for ourselves, rather than God. If we always keep God at the center of our lives, then the rest takes care of itself. "Seek ye first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; then these things shall be added unto you".

Best Answer

If only it were that simple, love!

Best Answer

Get out in the sun and commit to exercising more. Life is unfair but you will feel better. Just hang in there, remain positive - things have to improve. Good Luck!

Best Answer

God wont take you when you are ready...he has a plan for you, just look out for signs of where to go from here, death is not an option!

Best Answer

MY NAME IS NOT GOD, I CAN'T HELP U

Best Answer

I feel much the same, I miss a woman I dealry love but I have to stay and take care of my other women and my son. We go when GOD calls us, not before, even suicide you go at the very moment you would have killed yourself anyway, but if you kill yourself your sinning. "Thou shalt not kill".<br />
We have a pourpose here, to spread the Gospel and show an exemplary life to help save as many people as possible before we die. Also, as northguy said, things do get better if you seek the KINGdom.<br />
So what's wrong anyway? Being tortured? Lonely? Ashamed? What's making you so miserable?

Best Answer

Thank you for your comment ;)<br /><br />
I posted in the venting confession. I am just working my butt off for nothing good. No financial gains, no family or friends support. A person can only handle so much of being treated as a lepar. I am far from looking as one...but that is how hater's treat beautiful people inside and out. But sometime's the beautiful ones weep....and this poem is just that.....a venting cry out to see who understands the struggle of life. Sucide is NEVER the answer...And that is the title of the peom! I have lost a few people to sucide...and it is a sin. A easy way out that I believe causes more heart ache and trauma. I am God's child...it's His choice on me going back home to him.

Best Answer

God won't take you when you feel like crap and want to leave, he always waits until you're happy and having a good time to do it.

Best Answer

Oh for goodness sake will somebody just TAKE HER! Ive just spent three whole nights ten hours a night holding the hand of a dying person and Im still doin it right now and nobody has come to take this one so I think you are way down the list love

Best Answer

Yes...me too....My grandma died holding her hand. I also took care of my grandfather when he passed. <br /><br />
<br /><br />
Have you heard of poetry? Or do you just pretend to care?

Best Answer

God if it is your will,.. I think your lack of faith will deny you this compasssion that until your last breath you must resolve to breath one more breath and praise God that you still feel pain that it is not your will but his that all is given. Pretend that there is a God or act as if there is a God...Samson asked for strenght to kill his God's enemy not pity.

Best Answer