My good friend sister ask there parents for there master bedroom and the parents agreed now they are in her old room and she is in the master bedroom is this right?
DAW2012 DAW2012 51-55, M 7 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Health

My dad used to make me sleep in the master bedroom when I was a kid... But even then it was weird. He only made me sleep in there when they were away.... I have no clue why...

Best Answer

Maybe you should ask why and did you sleep alone in there or was your siblings in there or was there a phone in there so if something happened you could use the house phone or was a TV in there that you could use.

Best Answer

*facepalm* I just remembered, yeah there was a phone to call them or the police it was closer to my brother's room so I could check on him without getting out of bed and it had a walkie talkie to call my grandparents next door... Duh! I'm stupid lol

Best Answer

Now now we all make mistakes

Best Answer

It seems like a joint decision.They are all adults ,,,,hopefully.

Best Answer

Well yes they are. But the whole idea of the child taking the master bedroom she is one person the parents are two I just think it's rule it sorta knocks down there authority. Like who's really in charge. But you are right if the parents allowed it.

Best Answer

I agree with your thinking ,,mabey it suits them to be in the other room.Why don't you ask them.

Best Answer

Hmmmmmm I would say that is kind of strange my mom was an interior designer and she said its traditional etiquette that the only people who are ever suppose to live in the master bedroom are the "Masters of the house".

Best Answer

THEIR

Best Answer