After decades of playing in bands and listening to everything new coming out, I have to admit I no longer keep up on what's new. Most of it I find too boring, and the types of things I like don't tend to show up in places like MTV or other video channels. I find new artists more by accident than nay other way these days.

Best Answer

Okay:<br />
I talk to you honestly about the currnet music scene.

Best Answer

MUSIC?...Is that what it's called?

Best Answer

Immature, over-hyped talentless faces whom no one will remember in 60 days. The music is over-sampled, auto-tune ear candy posing as something worth listening to. The musicians have one tenth the talent of amateurs from 30 to 40 years ago. Again, all will be forgotten in 60 days.

Best Answer

FORGETTABLE

Best Answer

There is formulaic...<br />
...and then there's indie. I like the freshness and rawness of music not from a can. The National are what i'm listening to at the moment.

Best Answer

Curiously, what would you consider formulaic... and what would you consider indie? When I hear indie, I tend to think of independent musicians unsigned to a major record label. Very interesting answer!

Best Answer