madlibs2 madlibs2 18-21, M 16 Answers Sep 30, 2011

Become gay

Best Answer

don't talk to girls lol

Best Answer

Tell her you had your chance and you talked ****, and now------- is my girlfriend, so you had your chance.

Best Answer

Well Girl 1 is upset and jealous that you are dating someone else better. Stick with girl 2 and although you don't like making people unhappy becuz it makes you feel bad about the whole situation. Tell girl 1 nicely that you have moved on becuz her actions confused you. If she becomes more aggravated or whatever, cease the friendship becuz it's not worth it. She sounds like a crazy chick anyway.

Best Answer

get them both

Best Answer

Just continue to feel good about it and post it in some other websites too :p

Best Answer

What's the problem? Tell G1 to get a life. She's obviously not your friend.

Best Answer

both of them

Best Answer

Okay, so I think what you want to do is keep both girls happy, right?

Well it's like credit cards, you just use one to pay off the other one. So dump girl 2 then go back to girl 1, and repeat when girl 2 gets upset. If you find yourself in a situation where neither girl will take you, that's when you move on to girl 3. Just keep doing that until the government gives you a bail out.

Best Answer

Plungesponge, are you for real? Only real dogs do that.

Best Answer

Girl one was testing you - she was seeing what you were made of - she wanted you to battle back - you backed down - she wanted you and now is jealous - I say do the dawg appraoach - Say - you can be my side dish but I offered you the entree spot you declined your loss---- REMEMBER she wants you - you don't care - her the one your with - I'll get another one - this attitude drives women wild - you have a luxury spot right now - the ability to stage two women fighting over you - this will make other women see you as a hot commodity -- congrats - play it up

Best Answer

naw cause i really like girl 2, girl one really liked me but i didnt have a connection with her

Best Answer

oh, the drama

Best Answer

i ******* hate drama thats why i dont want this to be the way it is.

Best Answer