madlibs2 madlibs2 18-21, M 20 Answers Sep 30, 2011

Become gay

Best Answer

don't talk to girls lol

Best Answer

Tell her you had your chance and you talked ****, and now------- is my girlfriend, so you had your chance.

Best Answer

Well Girl 1 is upset and jealous that you are dating someone else better. Stick with girl 2 and although you don't like making people unhappy becuz it makes you feel bad about the whole situation. Tell girl 1 nicely that you have moved on becuz her actions confused you. If she becomes more aggravated or whatever, cease the friendship becuz it's not worth it. She sounds like a crazy chick anyway.

Best Answer

get them both

Best Answer

Just continue to feel good about it and post it in some other websites too :p

Best Answer

both of them

Best Answer

Okay, so I think what you want to do is keep both girls happy, right?<br />
Well it's like credit cards, you just use one to pay off the other one. So dump girl 2 then go back to girl 1, and repeat when girl 2 gets upset. If you find yourself in a situation where neither girl will take you, that's when you move on to girl 3. Just keep doing that until the government gives you a bail out.

Best Answer

Plungesponge, are you for real? Only real dogs do that.

Best Answer

Girl one was testing you - she was seeing what you were made of - she wanted you to battle back - you backed down - she wanted you and now is jealous - I say do the dawg appraoach - Say - you can be my side dish but I offered you the entree spot you declined your loss---- REMEMBER she wants you - you don't care - her the one your with - I'll get another one - this attitude drives women wild - you have a luxury spot right now - the ability to stage two women fighting over you - this will make other women see you as a hot commodity -- congrats - play it up

Best Answer

naw cause i really like girl 2, girl one really liked me but i didnt have a connection with her

Best Answer

oh, the drama

Best Answer

i ******* hate drama thats why i dont want this to be the way it is.

Best Answer

Run Forrest run.

Best Answer

who cares..if shes mad that your happy then who needs her hate...dismiss her

Best Answer

i think she just wants attention so if u talk to her ur gf will b jealous if i was u i'd just say "u talked **** and the other was really talkative"

Best Answer

tell her to **** off because she is a bullshitter

Best Answer