I'm 5'10" and my prom is next weekend. I don't own a pair of heels and I want to wear heels to my prom. My fear is that I'll be too tall. I'm going with a group of girlfriends, so I know it won't matter as much. My only concern is that I'll be TOO tall. I thought I'd get some opinions. Please Help!
loverofmusic1 loverofmusic1 16-17, F 14 Answers May 3 in Embarrassing & Funny

Everyone can wear heels, no matter what their height.

Best Answer

Short heels.. Hmmm Long legs :)

Best Answer

Too tall for ??

Best Answer

cool. Heels enhance one's looks.

Best Answer

Thanks so much, guys! I really appreciate the response!

Best Answer

If you want to wear heels then do it. I do not wear them because I am five feet seven and I feel like a giant. But, I think taller women do look good in heels. I think it is funny when I see a really short woman wearing them.

Best Answer

A girl can never be tall enough. Wear the highest heels you can and you will be beautiful.

Best Answer

wear those high heels like a boss.

Best Answer

Embrace it. Tall girls are beautiful! A lot of guys like tall girls. ^^

Best Answer

well go for it :) at least you can wear heels with shorter size

Best Answer

If you're going with a group of girlfriends, then lucky you! You don't have to worry about being taller than your date. Rock those heels, girl! :-)

Best Answer

CELEBRATE you height!!!! There are plenty of guys out here that absolutely LOVE the sight of a long-legged girl wearing heels!<br />
Why? Because heels add definition to your legs. They reveal a very sinewy line along your calf muscles. Please note: Most guys PREFER those types of heels with a stiletto heel and a thin sole -- NOT those horrible looking platforms of today's fashion world.

Best Answer

Oh, wear the heels. Go for it :)

Best Answer