So I'm 5'4" I'm about 3 inches shorter than my fiance. Sometimes when i stand next to her I feel really really short, but I feel protected with her usually unless she's mad, than I get scared lol.... So short guys how do you feel about women being taller than you and tall girls how do you feel about being taller than your man? Normal size guys and gals how do you feel about seeing couples where there is 3 or more inches between them with the guy being shorter??
lover21JJ lover21JJ 22-25, F 75 Answers May 22, 2011

im a tall girl and height doesnt matter to me. i value the characteristics and traits and individual has. that overrides height for me.<br />
Height cant give nor take away a persons moral and integrity which i value so much a in a person. im 5'10 and i dont care how tall or short a guy is.

Best Answer

Awesome stuff. Nice to know there's women who look down and take on the shorter guys!

Best Answer

on a side note....i don't like guys being taller then me....i don't know why, it makes me take a step back. so my ex is the same height as me and he hated me wearing heels and such. Now i wear what i want :)<br />
however i have seen guys with taller chicks and i just smile if they are holding hands.

Best Answer

So lovely refreshing !!

Best Answer

I'm 6'2'' my husband is 5'7''.<br />
Most women like guys taller than them, but not me.

Best Answer

thats mins accoding to u , have no value of a kind hated , good humorus, and who want to love u a lots or value of love , and for cairing person !

Best Answer

great you're raising my morals

Best Answer

I'm 5'7" and my boyfriend is 5'1". When I first saw my boyfriend at a party I was attracted to his personality, so when we started hanging out and I realized how much shorter he was than me it felt awkward. Before him I only had boyfriends that were taller than me. Holding hands and walking next to him made me feel like people were always starring at us and I was uncomfortable at times. The first time we went somewhere where we dressed up I was apprehensive of wearing my heels, but he encouraged me to wear them. Needless to say after five years we are still together and I love the fact that he is confident with himself and his body. I eventually got over the awkwardness of him being shorter and now I even like it when people stare at us.

Best Answer

bah ! thanks u r also lucky i stile want someone but i cant i am lower then 4.10 , ad i think thats why i cant get any lover , by whoom i can chage my world , actually she is everything for me....!

Best Answer

so encouraging <3

Best Answer

Nice ......

Best Answer

I am 5'8 and I used to always want that guy taller than me, but all the tall guys were either taken or weren't good guys. And no matter how much I tried to like someone taller than me, a guy my height or shorter would just attract my attention. All my crushes have been that way. I just can't help myself. Short guys are cute. I wouldn't mind dating one, my only worry is if they would date me....

Best Answer

i allows want a girl who makes me happy who love me a lot , i allows want a person who is my everythinf , my world n lots i miss my love very badly;(

Best Answer

Why can't it be normal for a short guy to date tall girls. I am not tall and I wish I could get a tall girl, I think tall girls are hot. But most tall girls won't date a short guy. I just wish that we could get passed what society thinks is normal. We should be looking at what is in the persons mind, soul and heart and if two people are attracted to each other, it should not matter that she is 9'3 and he is 5'6, they should be happy they are together, and guess what, possibly, just possibly, that person that you gave a chance to could be your soulmate.

Best Answer

Lucky you but wen I had a boyfriend and I was soo taller than him I had to sit to kiss him, or stand against the wall cause I dnt want him to feel uncomfortable, so am happy for u

Best Answer

i am looking for love i want a person who really love me a lots , she is everything for me n my world i am 20 but stile i am only 4.1 , thats why may be no one accept my love.......

Best Answer

Am 7 feet tall and am gonna give up on finding someone to love me for who I am

Best Answer

i d like to know more about u

Best Answer

Wat

Best Answer

i am tooo much lonely

Best Answer

will u love me

Best Answer

7ft tall girls are hot

Best Answer

Will I believed tht

Best Answer

Personally, I really don't care about the height, but I find it nice when a guy is shorter than me. I think it makes them all the more endearing. :) I also find a couple that has a tall girl and a short guy refreshing, and absolutely adorable~! In short, I prefer couples of tall girls and short buys to the traditional short girl and tall boy thing. Sadly, both of my parents are a perfect example of the short girl, tall guy thing, my dad being 6"10 and my mother being barely 5"3. :/

Best Answer

Wow. I bet you represent 0.0000000001% of the female population.

Best Answer

I am 5"7ft and my girlfriend is 5"9, she was not what i was looking for in terms of height, but it didnt matter because she is such an amazing person, just the way i like them :-)<br />
Point is, i dont think height matters when it comes to couples, we have been dating for 3 years and a half...however, i do find tall girls more attractive than shorter girls, maybe because i have a thing for legs haha...<br />
Tall for me is 5"8 and above, where as taller than 6ft is just too much for my height haha...

Best Answer

I'm a 18 year old girl about 5'11-6ft. My boyfriend is 5'6-5'7. I really don't like dating guys shorter than me and smaller than me but it just seems to always work out that way. I live in a area where there aren't a lot of tall guys and the few in this area are with girls 5'0 ft. Kind of irritating. I love my boyfriend but do I wish I could look up at him? Ya. I wish he was bigger so I felt more protected honestly, so I can cuddle up to him. I hate being taller I just feel extra self conscious about myself.

Best Answer

Whatt?! I'm dating a short guy and I'm your height. Don't feel self conscience! Tall girls are awesome! Embraced it :)

Best Answer

I am 6'1" and still at high school. Of course I would like to date a taller guy - I want to feel protected and safe, who doesn't?- but if I was in love with a shorter guy, I like to think I wouldnt care much about his height. It means I can't wear heels and have chronically large feet, but everybodies imperfections make them stronger.

Best Answer

I'm a midget, so I have to love girls that are taller than me. When I look at my girlfriend when she is wearing no shoes, my eye level is at her waist. I have to sit in a high chair to fit at the dinner table! And my girl friend is so much stronger than me! She treats me like a baby just because I am 26 and haven't hit puberty. I am so weak that my 2 year old brother is much taller and much, much stronger. He is closer to puberty than I am. there is stuff that he can easily pick up with one hand, that I can't lift off the ground with two hands. Though as much as my girl friend, and every one else in the world is superior to me, I still like her.

Best Answer

Ok lol i find this topic really interesting... It seems like that taller girls don't care about men's height while short girls do, and that shorter guys prefer taller girls while taller guys prefer shorter girls.... Well, that's perfect!! because human always seem to long for things that they don't have. I'm a short girl, (only 5'2'') however I prefer tall guys who are about 6'1, and I find it hard to have a love interest in guys who are only a few inches taller than me, while many tall girls around me date guys who are around 5'6... Interesting isn't it???

Best Answer

i think u dont knoe what is love , humorus , fellings of love etc.

Best Answer

I notice that majority of women will all chase the tall guys, this probally answers why those females are still single to this day, it is because those small percentage of genetically gifted men of over 6 feet in stature are DATING ALL THE WOMEN hence they are more prone to cheat on them if given the options of so much variety. Also a women does not need to falsify her height with 4-5 inch high heel shoes, but today it seems like those women rather ba<x>se their selection in men because of a shoe, and not by the characteristics and traits of the actual man!

Best Answer

I am 5'6 my boyfriend is 5'4 his friends would laugh at us but he would care less sometimes i would get mad couse i am tall but he would tell me to stop that he loves me no matter if i am tall or short:)

Best Answer

I've definitely changed. Before I like taller, blond haired, blue eyed guys. Now, I don't really care. The guy I like now is slightly shorter than me, brown hair, brown eyes-that I love. Personality definitely is the main factor. If people think bad about you dating a shorter guy, screw them. I love short guys. It's kinda cute (:

Best Answer

I am interested in a guy who is shorter than me I'm 5 ft. 3 inches and he's 5ft .... It took me a little while to feel comfortable with but I realized I'm not the only one out there who likes a guy shorter than me. I like him because he is very genuine, kind and respectful. The reason he won me over was his effort. I have never seen a man so patient, waiting for a year in a half for me, I had a boyfriend when we first met but we eventually broke up and he didn't waste time. I loved that he respected me this whole time.

Best Answer

REALLY NICE I AM ALSO LIKE THIS POSATIVE , GOOD HUMORUS VERY LOVE WANTED , UNDERSTANDING.

Best Answer

I'm a girl and I'm 6'2 and I don't really have many options at my school and I think if there's sparks hight doesn't madder

Best Answer

to be honest .... it will feel strange to date a tall girl ... but if there is love then hieght doesnt matter for me ..i would happy to put my arms and tell the world i conquer this mountain lol

Best Answer