A tatto is only as hot as its cavas

Best Answer

im not a fan. but if i was forced to get one it would be a very little triforce behind my ear

Best Answer

Depends. I like a lot of them. They have to suit you.

Best Answer

Hot....just not on the face

Best Answer

It felt hot when that needle went searing through my skin but after it was done I notice the artist spelled my name wrong.

Best Answer

My hubby got them on his arms when he was in the Navy, many years ago out in Singapore.<br />
The colour's are still bright. They are classy images. IMO.

Best Answer

not hot--what happens when they are no longer in fashion? And when you get old, they fade and blur and if you have one on your belly and get pregnant--the stretch marks will do a job on them--also one day you may regret the choice you made when you have to explain the demons or things on your arms to your grandchildren.

Best Answer

Hot, I love them especially on men

Best Answer

I like mine, and my partner has one on the top of his arm that looks gorgeous :-D

Best Answer

Some I think can be attractive but not for me... I'm scared of needles and way too much of a wimp.

Best Answer

I like some of the sleeves I see on cute little emo girls. Not for me, and I'm glad my wife doesn't have them although she wants one and I'm not going to ob<x>ject.

Best Answer

Depends on what you've tattooed.

Best Answer

A couple weeks ago, I realized I like tatoos on men. Well, I more than like it :)

Best Answer

NOT. They indicate a self image problem.

Best Answer

not, never improves a woman's looks.

Best Answer