Icarus had wings of wax and feathers and flew to close to the sun and they melted and he fell into the sea and drowned
biglukim biglukim 22-25, M 3 Answers Apr 16 in Hobbies

if you can get someone good to do, it could be pretty... but as a matter of course... most "sleeve" tattoos are a bit over the top in my opinion

Best Answer

Yeah I want to keep it non busy and simple but not too plain. I'm probably just have to consult an artist and plan it out to go around my other tattoo

Best Answer

make sure you go to someone that you have evidence... can really do something as complicated as that sounds.. not all tattoo "artists" are really artists...some can just "fill in the lines"

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

There are some incredible pieces of artwork online. I googled "artwork with icarus" and the pictures are amazing. Might give you some ideas.

Best Answer

Yeah I've seen some of the artwork but I can't figure out how to put it into a whole arm piece that looks right without looking too overwhelming

Best Answer

I guess if you find a good tattoo artist they will be able to draw something for you without it being too much. Sounds like a great idea for a tattoo.

Best Answer