tomb33 tomb33 18-21, M 16 Answers Jul 24, 2012

Getting a tattoo is a reminder of your suicidal stage, and therefore would be stuck with you for the rest of your life. That is not moving on in my book.

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer

Yes - no tattoos at all, especially with such morbid associations.

Best Answer
Best Answer

a hangman s noose

Best Answer

I like this one... an English footballer (can't remember his name) got it tattoed on his back: 'The darkest moments of our lives are not to be buried and forgotten, rather they are a memory to be called upon for inspiration to remind us of the unrelenting human spirit and our capacity to overcome the intolerable'... I think it's brilliant, especially for a footballer...

Best Answer

Anything that has meaning to you...you could be lyrics from a song, a quote or saying..anything that gives you inspiration. It could help to hook up with someone that is artistic to draw something out for you. I've drawn several tats for people...I'd love to help you design something ...send me a message to brainstorm. I love drawing stuff for people.

Best Answer

Why would you want something that constantly reminds you of suicide? Ive been where you were and believe me, Id be better off never having heard of suicide. To tattoo the thing on my body? Huh uh, no way.

Best Answer

idk. I have one that's unusual. It's a diamondback rattlesnake. It's rattle starts at my neck and the body coils around my body from ribcage to ribcage, slowly working it's way down. Eventually it ends with my p*nis, the head of which is inked to resembled the head of the snake. Women seem to either think it's creepy as hell or cool as hell. Not sure I'd do it today or endure the pain (or spend that much money) but back in my 20s when I had it done, I thought it was worth it.

Best Answer

An armored arcangel (black and white only)

Best Answer

yes, Tattoo from Fantasy Island? Why not get a tat of De Plane,De plane!

Best Answer

Rippy the razor. Look it up on the web.

Best Answer