righteouschica righteouschica 18-21, F 26 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Food

Coffee in an IV bag :-D

Best Answer

Coffee, black strong unsweetened coffee.

Best Answer

without Muslims, there would be no coffee.

Best Answer

Fine, put them all to work on the coffee plantations.

Best Answer

without them you wouldn't have a computer, either, because they are the ones who preserved the Greeks mathematical and scientific advancements (and expanded the fields by adding their own knowledge to it) after the Catholic church pretty much destroyed everything in Europe. If it wasn't for them the Dark Ages in Europe would have had a more serious impact on the scientific world today.

Best Answer

So what positive thing have they contributed in the last 500 years? All is see is murder rape and pillage, conquest, sharia law, bloodshed and destruction. The grant mufti of Jerusalem sided with the nazis in WWII. Name five muslims who've won a Nobel for anything other than the political award to that murdering aids-infected pervert Arafat.
All I need to know about islam I learned on 9/11.
By the way, it was pre-Islamic arabs who discovered coffee

Best Answer

Let's just say if it wasn't for a Muslim, American's would have never won the cold war. It was a Muslim who designed the space shuttle that landed on the moon. The Nobel Prize is a joke. They gave one to Obama after he had been in office for less than a month for doing what, exactly? No, it wasn't "pre-Islamic Arabs" who discovered coffee, coffee was discovered AFTER Islam. Learn your history, boy, you ignorance is showing. "All I need to know about islam I learned on 9/11." ...aaannndd all I need to know about your ignorance, I learned by that sentence. The only ones raping and conquesting right now are American soldiers, who were literally showing off about how many women they raped in Afghanistan, the last time I checked.

Best Answer

It wasn't a Muslim that designed the space shuttle, it was thousands of people. The coffee cherry(containing two bean) was noted by Herodotus an Greek of the classic period, hd noted that it added energy to farm animals that ate it and that was long before the murderous drunken ********* was birthed by a ***** in the 7th century. I know my history, it's you who are ignorant. Nothing positive in ant large measure has come from islam in the last 500 years. Even so-called Arabic numerals came from India. It a tragic-comic death cult. The world would be a far better place without it. As we shall perhaps see. http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/023326.html

Best Answer

Coffee please. Black two sugars and plenty of cups .... one mug on the hour please.

Best Answer

Tea or water

Best Answer

Egyptian licorice tea in fall...dragonwell green tea in winter...full body coffee in summer...spring, a little bit of everything

Best Answer

Milk tea <3

Best Answer

Coffee...tea is for the sick and sissies.

Best Answer

Both make me feel nauseous, I don't like drinking anything hot

Best Answer

Tea

Best Answer

Tea with milk and a Mint leaf thrown in. Hummmm :)

Best Answer

Cawfeeee

Best Answer

Neither for me thanks ;-)

Best Answer

Thanks, I wouldn't say no to a cup of jasmine tea :)

Best Answer

tea 5-7 mugs a day

Best Answer

Coffee or Cola

Best Answer

While you're up, I'll grab a coffee thanks!

Best Answer

Coffee.

Best Answer

Having my second cup of tea

Best Answer