as a human i choose Palestine..

Best Answer

Great answer! I'd "love heart" this a thousand times if I could!

Best Answer

It's not a game.

Best Answer

What's your point?

Best Answer

What's yours ? As a muslim you would be expected to support the Palestinians , as an atheist I might not but I do. Human suffering , oppression and injustice are not the exclusive concern of religious people , but rather more often they are the ones responsible for it. This conflict is worthy of more serious consideration than your childish question.

Best Answer

As a humanist that likes neither war nor religions,Team peace and justice.

Best Answer

Peace and justice aren't an option. I wish that could be the way but look at the world we're living in.

Best Answer

It's the only option.

Best Answer

ISRAEL! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! In blessing Israel, we are blessed. In cursing Israel, you are cursed. That's why there is no peace with the Palestinians.

Best Answer

Relax lol.

Best Answer

you not real smart, are you?

Best Answer

No, I'm really, really exceedingly smart.

Best Answer

couldn't tell!

Best Answer

couldn't tell, lol

Best Answer

That's bc you're not smart, duh.

Best Answer

I chose harmony for everyone, who the hell are we to judge?? I'm sure it staight in the Quran , that u are of one people ?

Best Answer

Harmony clearly isn't an option. Take your rose tinted glasses of.

Best Answer

Off.

Best Answer

Wouldn't it be better if they lived a long side as one another ??

Best Answer

Of course but I don't understand why anyone would suggest something that just isn't going to ever happen. It would be great if that were the case but that is not an option and never will be.

Best Answer

Well u never know

Best Answer

Palestine.

Best Answer

Personally I think the Palestinian Authority is corrupt and HAMAS and HEZBOLLAH are terrorist organizations. I have nothing against average everyday Palestinians and hope they have their own independent state someday. However, I choose Israel. If I had to live in the Middle East I could not imagine living in any country except Israel.

Best Answer

What is the sport?

Best Answer

War.

Best Answer

no winners there :(

Best Answer

Team Pizzarolls.

Best Answer

Team Western

Best Answer

israel

Best Answer