How do you feel when you see a man crying ??? coz most of the people think men have no feeling or their heart won't react for minute things ! what about you ???
theshadowindia theshadowindia 18-21 13 Answers Sep 16, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

if a man can not cry about some stuff he goes through in life then some thing is wrong

Best Answer

I do agree ....

Best Answer

I don't mind..

Best Answer

I cry a lot for a man, only when it really hurts inside, physical pain don't mean a thing...I don't feel it makes me weak, it makes me REAL.

Best Answer

when a man is crying something is wrong

Best Answer

it freaks me out but somewhat in a good way.<br />
I don't like cry babies when it comes to men but if a man cries (a normal man) then i feel like this is SERIOUS and i want to comfort him

Best Answer

And what exactly is a "normal man" to you?

Best Answer

"normal" meaning who doesn't normally cry. Because there are some men who cry a lot and for any reason (thank god not many)

Best Answer

That's a rare thing , they just cry when they r kids

Best Answer

Nope.... Everyone come across such moments... but rarely as you said..

Best Answer

I'm real. I cry. I feel other people's pain.

Best Answer

his sports team lost , nothing to see here

Best Answer

Haha I'm usually thinking, "get it together, dude."

Best Answer

That weird-ed me out. I saw my classmates crying o.O

Best Answer

Feelings? What feelings?

Best Answer

Oh ! so you are the one ... without feelings....
Just bcoz of you (who doesn't know about feelings) ... people are thinking ... Men doesn't have feelings...

Best Answer

Maybe it is a joke? Maybe it is irrelevant? Due to the standards that men are held to, I'll never tell you.

Best Answer