flipper1966 flipper1966 56-60, M 11 Answers Aug 16, 2012 in Politics

He's black and a Muslim--just look at the polls. Besides, calling it a recession would mean acknowledging the fact the recovery was stopped by the Republicans in Congress.

Best Answer

The mindless dolts that watch FoxNews have never been told that. They have never been told that the economy has been adding jobs since late 2009.

Best Answer

Service sector jobs paid for with printed money. Jobs that will evaporate when the dollar becomes so worthless that printing it doesn't work anymore.

Best Answer

That is the one sector where the jobs have not come back. Manufacturing has seen the highest increase in job growth.

Best Answer

5.1%? Yeah, in your dreams. Get ready for disappointment in November. Your boys are gonna lose. Fear FoxNews? Yeah right. Bunch of lying as*s cowards that had draft deferment after draft deferment.

Best Answer

Technically you are correct we are not in a recession. but "growth" at 1.5 % is pretty damn anemic. I beleive that that # is not enough to offset the loss of jobs so some economist are calling it a recession.

Best Answer

From me he does. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to vote for him because I'm not American, but I think he didn't do so bad. You can't turn a crisis into an economic paradise in 4 years, so don't expect that from him.

Best Answer

Because printing money and making the GDP number go up is not the same as producing more goods to reduce the trade deficit. It's not the same as making people's lives better by producing goods that people can afford which make their lives easier.<br />
Everyone knows that they're struggling and the fact that the GDP figures look good isn't going to change that.

Best Answer

Because he's technically an *******.

Best Answer

cos he is Hitler! I hates him!

Best Answer

Because we are in a depression, the recession bottomed out

Best Answer

I hope you don't think he is doing a good job, but the option is hideous too...I don't think any of them deserve credit for lip service!

Best Answer

He IS doing a good job. He inherited a mess. It takes time to clean up.

Best Answer

You're entitled to your opinion and I'm entitled to mine. The mess this country is in will take lifetimes to "clean up!"

Best Answer