Fifidog Fifidog 16-17, F 14 Answers Jun 3 in Parenting & Family

Yes, a majority of them are just *******.

Best Answer

All young people who think they cannot survive without a cell phone annoy me. Those of us who grew up without one, think it's pretty silly to be dependent on an electronic device.

Best Answer

because they talk about things they think they know about, in truth is only guessing and supposition..

Best Answer

It's kind of hard to fake knowing math :P

Best Answer

on that one, I don't even know math...so yeah..

Best Answer

Yeah, I could technically say "the fractal's Lebesgue measure is equivalent to the logarithm of its initial length multiplied natural by the negative natural logarithm of its iteration number." Which is mathematically incorrect in a million different ways, but to you, you would not be able to discern it from the correct "A general fractal's dimensionality is equivalent to the logarithm of the number of copies of itself made divided by the negative logarithm of its scale." xD

Best Answer

Well sure...and then I would smile..Agree and say boy..you surely are pretty..and I'm surely..I'm either dumb..or you have..a way with explaining things...that..it's just..breath taking. you know changing topics in order to stop talking numbers. *nods*

Best Answer

yes because I will be with my friends trying to have a conversation and they just use their phone the whole time.

Best Answer

EVERYONE is always on their goddam phone.

Best Answer

I saw some idiot chick almost get nailed by a car in the crosswalk being on her cp - her family would have been the first to sue the driver.

Best Answer

Everyone, adult or kid, annoys me when they are glued to their phone, rather than paying attention to their surroundings and the people around them.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

They don't annoy me I am rather fond of them :)

Best Answer

Yes. They generalize far too much and cannot utilize decent grammar and spelling to save their lives.

Best Answer

Yes, they are too self absorbed, whiny, dramatic, and obsessing over some boy. I do not understand why this is.

Best Answer

Most people do outdoors. Especially those ******* that walk around with their heads down looking at some device, bump into you and have the nerve to look at you like you did something wrong.

Best Answer

I annoy myself when I do that... I don't make sense, but it's a horrible habit I'm planning to get rid of, asap.

Best Answer