ive never gone thru that but theres not much you can do about it, you cant change your parents decision,

Best Answer

I'm so sorry to hear that. No child should have to endure a divorce. It sucks because if your parents end up getting joint custody then you are going to be tossed back and forth like a toy. I personally feel like divorces are selfish and the "lazy way out" because parents do it disregarding their children's feelings and they'd rather sign a piece of paper saying your not married to this person then sucking it up and working things out. Now if the situation was different where they lived in an abusive relationship then a divorce is the best thing to ensure your safety and your parents. There's no way to really deal with the emotions that are going through you. let's face reality, the two people whom you assumed would stay together forever are splitting up. You are going to need a friend there to help you during this time. Someone who is trustworthy and who will listen to you in time of need. Stay strong. Tough times never last but tough people do.

Best Answer

My parents divorced when I was 12, 40 years ago.
It fcuks you up.

Best Answer

[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】
[bamwar.com]분당휴게텔,야탑휴게텔ぉ동수휴게텔【밤의전쟁】

Best Answer