firstminister firstminister 56-60, M 21 Answers May 12, 2012

My son to come back from heaven<br />
Pass the 2nd wish as I am not greedy

Best Answer

*bro hug*

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

"Hugs"

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

The first one and the second one (both include doggystlyle)

Best Answer

So she is on heat and a b!tch

Best Answer

Lassie !

Best Answer

$$$$$ and a ticket to london

Best Answer

I may regret asking, but what's in London? *cringe*

Best Answer

One way - lol

Best Answer

lol ned... curiosity dragon ;)

Best Answer

bit of sand in our vaginas do we mmebmr1?

Best Answer

I would wish to Meet my pack & mate finally with all of us fully shifted , My second wish would be to protect all wolves of the world from being hunted,killed or captured

Best Answer

protect them???? HOW? personal divine shield for each single wolf on the planet so bullets cant harm them? get realistic, jaz. only way to protect earth is eradicating human race.

Best Answer

oh get lost Wolfsheart, I am being realistic, you just dont think how i think, &amp; what i do doesnt involve killing humans out of hate &amp; carnage.

Best Answer

I AM lost. that made me evil in the first place. just you know, paladin, evil begins with being lost. I did not choose this path. your precious spirits did, or god, blame them... and look at gods flood, the black plague and any other such events... and then.... call me evil. If I would would not have been forced to live that human life for over 30 years now.... if I would have been granted the wolf life... then I would never have turned to darkness. I won't even start discussing this here. You know, two sides of the same coin. there can be no understanding between us, slave of light.

Best Answer

Wolfsheart is gone and goodness with him.
thanks paladin. you opened my eyes. light enslaved too many already. Well, it won't get me.

Best Answer

I am no slave, I am a gaurdian, a protecter a warrior for god &amp; the wolves. You have darkness in your heart because you cant shift &amp; blame everything on light &amp; god. the only reason why now is because after all this hate &amp; talk of carnage is also showing you dont deserve it, because wolves are meant to protect each other &amp; be united. Not going off about wanting to kill us all. With your doings if they keep going to far, you might kill us all including all the wolves &amp; animals &amp; maybe the world. if that begins to happen I will stop you no matter what. To protect my pack, all wolves, my family, friends, everyone, you will never succeed in ruling anyone especially me

Best Answer

dont forget calling in the avengers, fantastic four and justice league. You will need them. for sure.

Best Answer

now thats not being realistic, My pack &amp; I can take you, besides at this point no one would want to help you in this carnage, shedding senseless blood on the land of some lives who have done nothing to us. you heart has been corrupted

Best Answer

I pray that corruption is enough to allow darkness fulfill my wish. I would serve even death itself to gain my powers.
if this whole wish thing here aint hillarious, I dont know what is. wishes arent fulfilled. they just haunt one until there is nothing but darkness left.
just you know. there is no foe as terrible as the one who was forsaken by light.... for he knows all its weakness. this dicussion is beginning to amuse me.

Best Answer

same here because you will never succeed in this, you are the darkness i am the light

Best Answer

if I were Darkness.... this world wouldnt stand a chance... we are both but pawns to higher powers. willingless slaves to their unfathomable wills.

Best Answer

I am not a pawn or slave, but a protector &amp; if you were darkness the light will show you the back

Best Answer

TRUE IMMORTALITY, PERFECT FENRISWOLF PHYSICAL POWERS AND SHAPE!<br />
As soon as I get that two wishes fulfilled now, irrevocable, so they cannot be reversed or taken back, I am finally complete and forever perfect, cheeriooooo!

Best Answer

Just one..to be happy...

Best Answer

To go over to Ireland, and more wishes :)

Best Answer

a girlfriend that loves me and a decent paying job

Best Answer

That my youngest Son who is in the Army would be Healed of his Back pain he received in Iraq...and my oldest Son to be Saved and to know Jesus.

Best Answer

1. Seeing more people worshipping God<br />
and serving mankind.<br />
2. Seeing that these happy and thankful people<br />
attracting more people into this Movement.<br />
All my thinking, saying, doing in the last fifty years<br />
are for the realization only of these two wishes.

Best Answer

No wishes for me. I watched "Bedazzled" enough times to know how those could all backfire. (and yes, I watched repeatedly cuz Elizabeth Hurley was freaking HOT!)

Best Answer

just to be happy and healthy

Best Answer

pass....mine look petty in comparison to NedKellys

Best Answer

I would wish for true happiness, the second wish would be redundant.

Best Answer

new celphone and my own laptop

Best Answer

SATISFACTION. THATS ALL.

Best Answer

1> A friend.. 2> forever.. : )

Best Answer

Lottery money... and more of that..

Best Answer