radams33 radams33 31-35, F 7 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

Are you kidding? That is all I know. Here, here's a pretty offensive dirty joke. A woman runs into the police station yelling 'help! help!, I was just raped by a pollock! The officer asks her how she knew it was a pollock. 'Because I had to help him' She replies.

Best Answer

I have a couple hilarious ones, but they won't be as fun if I try to translate them in english

Best Answer

The Lone Ranger and Tonto were riding one day when Tonto stops and gets off his horse...he puts his ear to the ground and says "buffalo come!"<br />
Lone Ranger asks him "how do you know?'<br />
Tonto puts his hand to his ear and says "sticky!"

Best Answer

Used to know a lot of them, but then I washed them.

Best Answer

So this penguin is driving down the highway.........

Best Answer

A mother and father took their 6 year old son to a nude beach. As the boy walked along the beach, he noticed that some of the ladies had boobs bigger than his mother's, and asked her why.
She told her son, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is."
The boy, pleased with the answer, goes to play in the ocean but returns to tell his mother that many of the men have larger willies than his dad. His mother replied, "The bigger they are the dumber the person is."
Again satisfied with this answer, the boy returns to the ocean to play.
Shortly after, the boy returned again. He promptly tells his mother, "Daddy is talking to the dumbest girl on the beach and the longer he talks, the dumber he gets."

Best Answer