Crossfire14 Crossfire14 13-15, M 3 Answers Feb 6 in Embarrassing & Funny

I wanna make you laugh but I don't have any "jokes" really, my sense of humor is usually dry and comes around randomly D:

Best Answer

Hmm THEN I SHALL MAKE YOU LAUGH :D

Best Answer

LATE FOR SCHOOL
PreviousNext
Mother: "Come on, Victor, you have to get out of bed or you'll be late for school."

Victor: "Mom, do I have to? All the teachers hate me, and all the students hate me, too."

Mother: "Yes, you do."

Victor: "Give me one good reason."

Mother: "Because you're 34 years old, and you're the principal.

Best Answer

Thanks for that :)
Reminds me of our own principle, lol.

Best Answer

Lol, its true for most of us :d

Best Answer

How old are you?

Best Answer

~_~ 13. 14 on April

Best Answer

And ur age is 22-25 right?

Best Answer

I'm actually 15 hehe, I just put it on that age because I want to see all content lol.

Best Answer

Lol =_= im still younger

Best Answer

Awh it's alright, and why do you wanna be older anyway?

Best Answer

•_• i dont, its just weird when sometimes people r older than u

Best Answer

Yeah I agree. Sometimes people on here leave me out because I'm younger than them. I hate it when people underestimate me just because of my age.

Best Answer

EXACTLY :I

Best Answer

I mean its not weird but,,, how do i say it

Best Answer

Ahh forget wat i said

Best Answer

Ways to freak out ur roommate

1)Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, ''Soon, soon....''

2)Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.

3)Tell your roommate, ''I've got an important message for you.'' Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, ''Oh, yeah, I remember!'' Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.

4)While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.

5)Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, ''Hey, where the heck is my sandwich!?'' Complain loudly that you are hungry.

6)Every time your roommate walks in yell, ''Hooray! You're back!'' as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, ''Shouldn't you be going somewhere?''

7)Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, ''No, I want to watch them suffer.''

Best Answer

Oh god I wish I can do that to someone but unfortunately I have no roommate ;_; It made me laugh XD

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Ur age is 22-25 right?

Best Answer

Did you hear about this bodybuilder who only got BO on one side? <br />
He bought rightguard deodorant, he just couldn't find any leftgaurd!<br />
If you want anymore jokes just ask me.

Best Answer

GIVE MORE JOKES •_•

Best Answer