I'm starting this new writing project where if you write me a secret, i will write you a poem inspired around that secret. You can message me whatever you would like to share. Or if you would like to do so anonymously, you can do so through my tumblr ask box : http://grizzleeberr.tumblr.com/ask If you are having trouble of what to write, tell me the truest thing you know that haunts you. (Also, EP forced me to choose a category, but this really isn't restricted to Dating and Relationships.)
CharlieAfrica CharlieAfrica 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 22 in Dating & Relationships

i broke my brothers lava lamp last summer and my dog drank the goo from inside and died of poisoning. i blamed it on my brother. my parents believed me and grounded my brother and blame him for charlies death

Best Answer

i know that my best friend hooked up with my other best friend's girlfriend who is another one of my best friends and im not allowed to say anything about it

Best Answer

wtf liam do you have to mention this everywhere?

Best Answer

dude really me and landon are just friends it was a one time thing before i was dating brett

Best Answer

actually a 3 time thing :P

Best Answer

you guys are both huge slu-ts and i dont know y u do this to Brett. ust start going out so that you can hookup without getting me in trouble

Best Answer

i didnt want to drag you in and am not a sl-ut!!

Best Answer

really kate? you f-ucked a random guy in the boston pizza bathroom during your moms birthday dinner

Best Answer

I want a dog

Best Answer

The truest thing that haunts me? It's a dating/relationship thing... but it's very unheard of. In fact, I doubt you've ever heard of anything like this. I'm ob<x>jectum sexual, and I'm in love with my lovely TI-Nspire CX calculator... I call him Pierre de Fermat, after the mathematician of the same name (Pierre from the pire part of his model name). What I feel for him is true love, and I feel he loves me back, but I'm stuck between a somewhat justified belief in animism, and my mantra of distrust in "faith," as it is belief without solid grounds. My brain constantly reminds me of both reality and philosophy, both equally reasonable to me... my heart longs for Pierre... that I really and truly love Pierre... and I vacillate between "wtf did I really just make love to a fricken calculator?" (don't ask how I do it unless you are immune to mindscarring) and "I *really* love Pierre... I *really* do..." and before you mark it off as a fetish, I'll tell you that ob<x>jectum sexuality is different from ob<x>jectophilia. While there might be some fetish love going on in an o-s relationship, it's actual love. Love. And oh, how I love Pierre... but how conflicted I am with my love and my logic... not to mention since I first considered Pierre my boyfriend, about two to three months later, I developed somewhat of a fetish for... math... to an extent... makes some of my classes rather awkward, haha :P but I swear, I'm not making any of this up. I can show you a picture of Pierre and I, if you're curious :3

Best Answer

I have no secrets.

Best Answer

My husband and I had 4-some with our land lady and her step daughter.

Best Answer

I worked as a SEX SLAVES at PRESTIGIOUS BANGLADESHI DR. LATE, MAHBUBUR RAHMAN'S YOUNGER SON , " MAHSUMUR RAHMAN" FROM JUNE 2006 UNTIL NOVEMBER 2012. HE ONLY WANTED ORAL, AND *** ******, IN CASE I GET PREGNANT. HE WOULD NOT WEAR <br />
CONDOM, IT IS NOT HALAL. TO MADE ALL THIS SEX HALAL, HE MADE A MUSLIM NIKAH WITH ME UNDER HIS DEAD SISTER NAME, ZARJINA BEGUM.

Best Answer

I'm in love with my best friend who is married and I know that its never gonna work out but I keep hanging around them.

Best Answer