Smoking bans are one example (no hate-mail, please!).

Best Answer

In Ada Oklahoma, If you wear New York Jets clothing, you may be put in jail.

Best Answer

Really...wow...lol

Best Answer

I approve of that law. I think more places should adopt that ordinance.

Best Answer

a relative said that a cop hauled off a guy at the gas pump and arrested him for it. I don't know if that was the only reason but that is what I heard.

Best Answer

A friend told me the cops arrested a guy at the gas pumps. I don't know for sure but that is the reason he said they took him in. http://www.legendsofamerica.com/ok-facts.html

Best Answer

it's still technically illegal to spit on the sidewalk in Texas.

Best Answer

Sodomy laws that exist for married couples are pretty silly. What married person is going to raise their hand and cry foul on that one? Like they were going to say it was ok until he went THERE... Are all bets off after that

Best Answer

SOPA and PIPA...

Best Answer

Ummm ... ok?

Best Answer

Up to a felony charge can be levied for promoting the use of, or owning more than six ******. (texas law)

Best Answer

Guess I shouldnt facebook those pics of the **** my girlfriends and I had last weekend.

Best Answer

Oh my....I'm thinking a lot of people will be disregarding the idea to relocate there...LOL
Love your avi btw

Best Answer

TY!! Yours is nice too! I should relocate. Lol. To think the number of times my girls and I could of been arrested if a cop knocked on my door and we still had numerous... I say NUMEROUS ****** coming out of every orifice. hahahaha

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Get this.... "murder" is "illegal".... *pffft*

Best Answer

LOL...too common...c'mon

Best Answer

Brooklyn, NY Donkeys are not allowed to sleep in bathtubs

Best Answer

In York England its still legal to shoot a scotsman with a bow and arrow on a sunday

Best Answer

jude law.

Best Answer