I define miracle as something that overcomes incalculable odds.... Just being is a miracle. One ***** out of hundreds of thousands.... at the exact right time of the month... with parents who just happen to meet and marry... who didn't die in a war... or from famine.... and countless generations before that.... and the whole earth being right in the zone.. not too close, not too far from the sun....... you get my point.

Best Answer

It's happened 50 billion times, it isnt that impressive.

Best Answer

LOL, from my point of view... only one of those times is of any real consequence.

Best Answer

The sun is one, oxygen another, water, water cycle to rain,how about the beautiful wind, and my senses to feel it at the shoreline, or our attachment to love, my skin's protection, and best of all think about metabolism, who did that process of life's very base, my heart beating for decades now.Who put the plug in?

Best Answer

Leopard slugs making love is a mircale. I suggest looking up a video of it. Incredible.

Best Answer

still be alive in this jungle so far

Best Answer

If I was a cat.. I would be on my 43rd life by now

Best Answer