Inspiration :D
AngelBornInHell AngelBornInHell 18-21, F 15 Answers Dec 9, 2012 in EP

the dream was about the final plague that turned you into a mindless rampaging zombie and that day i had slept for 20 hours sooo that was a long *** dream

Best Answer

How does a demon ripping the flesh off of you and your best friends sound?

Best Answer

I recently had a nightmare that a friend of mine made a ton of clones of himself, like 20 or something, and they were all going to move in with me! D:

Best Answer

It's like being in the shoes of someone going through a terrible experience.

Best Answer

they mainly involve billionaire russian oligarchs and quatari oil barons over-running the English Premiere League

Best Answer

Living longer than my love ones, is my biggest nightmare :)

Best Answer

goin to heaven and meetin my mother in law when it had been promised that she would go where my ex wife was to go when I applied for a divorse and she asked for money

Best Answer

Lots of war

Best Answer

This world or humanity in general

Best Answer

thankfully just weird dreams no nightmares

Best Answer

The one last night was incredibly horrible. Started with animals as prisoners, a new breed of ape. They were overcrowded, and so resorted to cannibalism. I got to see them tear a baby ape apart to eat it, while hearing its screaming. Scene change to a type of hybrid human that was attacking people for body parts. All kinds of devices could be used. One was a long metal tube that could be inserted into anything, to get to the nose of the victim to suck out his brain. Or the back of the skull. These renegade mutan humans were everywhere and some well disguised. The fear was ever present in this dream. A final scene showed a cage with what appeared to be an electric chair, with tie straps. It had a trap door beneath it. Then it shows a woman strapped in. It then showed a close up of her pained face, they were taking her baby. Her eyes crinkled shut and her teeth gritten from the pain. And it was taken out and down through that trap door. to be used for food. A restaurant we stopped at was a cover for cannabilism. One woman was killed. We escaped but the images stayed with me as I woke up, heart beating hard!

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

I relate to your user name.

Best Answer