briorion briorion 18-21, F 22 Answers Jan 9 in Dating & Relationships

Hmm lets see my first time was like never.

Best Answer

Hahaha but soon!

Best Answer

Liar! You know you've scored some dikk all over that sexy face of yours!

Best Answer

Right soon ;b
Lol I've gotten a few offers but meh don't feel like it.

Best Answer

@ D..........Good for you!!! :)

Best Answer

Thank you! Means a lot.

Best Answer

@ D Welcome...Wish more were like this....

Best Answer

It was on a mountain with a guy I had met literally the day before. Plus side: I'm still with him six years later.

Best Answer

**** that's perfect. My first time was with a guy I just met and I really liked him and wish we were together but he got embarrased and avoided me

Best Answer

That sucks, but it totally happens. Don't feel too bad (even though it's totally understandable to feel ****** after that). Sex changes things.

Best Answer

Nice...I didn't have a Plus side except bragging rights at school :P

Best Answer

I didn't get to brag too much until years later, haha. My friends just figured I was kind of a lot sl*tty.

Best Answer

Has not happened yet, to bad i cannot show you a Trailer for coming attractions.

Best Answer

Is that a movie I should watch??

Best Answer

haha im just trying to make me being a virgin humorous.

Best Answer

Haha very very funny

Best Answer

It wasn't.

Best Answer

I was a typical guy... So excited I was finished in no time. I don't think my girlfriend of the time even got to heavy breathing !

Best Answer

I doubt if many people had a fantastic "first time" Like a lot of sixteen year olds I was awkward and fumbling, I would describe my first time as "brief" I think I managed about five or six strokes, then it was all over! Still as they say "practice makes perfect"!!!

Best Answer

Well, I was with a REAL girl, and we did oral on eachother and fvked really well......twas awesome...

Best Answer

Hmmm not all of us can be that open about these things ;) Nobody is going to truly make you feel better by talking about their experience because they don't know you or what this all means to you personally... Feeling a purpose, a meaning, a real connection or feeling that the other person truly wants you for the right reasons and feels how you feel is what will make you feel better!

Best Answer

It was early in the morning when I awoke from my troubled slumber. I needed her, and I knew she need me, so I donned a few clothes and snuck quietly out of the house.

It was in the middle of the cold Winter making me want to be at her warm side all the more. She lived in an older building not far from my folks place, her door was never locked, as she never wanted to hinder my entrance if I so desired.

She was awake, and waiting for me, her large brown eyes, and heavy breath betrayed her desire. I said not a word but attended directly to her needs. Beside her I fell to my knees, then with each hand I slowly massage the nipples of her bountiful breasts, till I she was relieved of heavy burden. She shuttered in relief.

I can only pray, briorion, your first time waking up in the morning to milk a cow, was as rewarding as mine.

Best Answer

I was 12 she was 18. I think she was dared to do it. She barged her way into the cubicle at the Bluelight disco. And forced herself upon me. I didn't climax. I was confused for sometime.

Best Answer

Wow

Best Answer

Ok so, here's my first time:

It was in highschool during the last days before summer vacation. Nobody was at school except for a handful of students. There was this girl who had a crush on me. I never really gave her a chance or anything because I wasn't attracted to her, but that day I was extremely horny for some reason. While sitting with some friends in the auditorium room, she sat behind me and ran her fingers through my hair and ears. I got so turned on that when we walked on stage and behind the curtains and started play pushing, I had her against the wall; looked around to see if anybody was looking, then just started making out with her.

We quietly went to the restrooms that nobody used because the lights were off. As I was about to eat her *****, she spread her legs... and the most foul smell came out of her vagina. At that point, my penis went from a full erection, to a semi erection.

Like a soldier I attempted to eat her ***** for about 4 seconds then decided to fukk her. Her ***** was so tight and dry that I barely got my head in. Right then my dikk became flaccid. So we just finished by making out while I fingered her. It didn't go so well and we tried again the following year, but the same results happened.

The best part about the first time. After we were done, she immediately had sex with some other guy at the abandoned high school and ratted him out.

Your first time cannot be worse than mine.

Best Answer

I was 14 she was 23....It was a bet she had with some of her friends as I later learned....

Back seat of a car in 1974......

I'm sparing the details of course....

Best Answer

It will be fine.. don't worry too much.. part of life

Best Answer

Yep just something to learn from

Best Answer