RadioActiveKiss RadioActiveKiss 13-15, F 6 Answers Nov 22, 2012 in Community

I once dreamed that I was the Messiah and humanity was divided in groups against each other because they couldn't agree on how to properly worship me.

Best Answer

xD

Best Answer

Hahahahahhahahaha

Best Answer

There was this guy in a dark, damp cave. I knew instantly that I completely feared him. He told me that he was going to deep fry me then eat my limbs off of me a piece at a time... He demonstrated by eating some other poor sap's fried fingers as I watched. I woke up in a cold sweat, shaking. I could taste something weird in my mouth, bitter sweet, like copper. The memory of that dream is now my definition of what fear tastes like. But the most disturbing thing was, I found the guy to be really cute... I think I'm a bit messed up in the head.

Best Answer

Damn,that is one weird dream,hmmmm you should get that interpretated,maybe it means something,even tho it may have passed,you still should do it.

Best Answer

i was on a mountain in a desert making out with another girl with all my exes and random guys around

Best Answer

Lol That seems like a cramazing dream

Best Answer

yay!

Best Answer

married.... I was the bride ^ ^ yeah... with gown :( *only a dream!!

Best Answer

Awwww :) That sucks that it was just a dream :( I actually never want a wedding Lol I just wanna get married with no wedding haha

Best Answer

lol, I never mind married and wedding ! but not gown!! :(
I mean not on me ...

Best Answer

I bet you look great in a gown :)

Best Answer

wohaaaaa *crying loud.. *thinking, maybe u right uhmmm ... no!!

Best Answer

Hahaha okay,whatever floats your boat :)

Best Answer

You look like you're a good candidate for, "16 and Pregnant." Please don't try out for that show... it comes with a lot of baggage. Take the education route and get a career instead.

Best Answer

Who me?

Best Answer

Reply with a response once you've followed your education as far as you can go and then I'll let you know who I was referring to. ^_^

Best Answer

Um okay :-/ But I don't wanna have children ^_^ LOL They annoy me -.-

Best Answer

haha. Good. xD Then I guess you're not as bad as I thought. I was thinking that your motivation was to drop out of school and have 40 kids based on your question posting. ^_^ Wow... was I way wrong. I think people at your age should only be focusing on getting the best education they possibly can and pursuing whatever dreams and goals they want to attain. Everything else is just too much drama. 0_o I guess I'm just a bit tired and was trying to pick a fight for a good argument. lol.

Best Answer

Lol Haha but you know,I actually like school :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

No it's cool you're a little too young for the graphic content held within my mind

Best Answer

I have been through alot so I can handle it & let me tell you ALOT,& I admit,I was stupid for doing so but now I am smart

Best Answer

yeah this isn't a movie I'm not gonna share but thanks for showing interest

Best Answer