OsageAphrodite OsageAphrodite 26-30, F 11 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Community

OK i HAVE TO TELL YA ! WAS IN THE ELEVATOR GOING TO 3 FLOOR ! I FELT THE MOVEMENT OF THE ELEVATOR MOVE AND I HAD A MOMENT ! THERE WERE A LOT OF PEOPLE IN THERE AS WELL! i TRIED MY HARDEST TO HOLD IT TOO! STRAIGHT UP FARTED! NOT A SILENT ONE IT WAS LIKE A MACHINE GUN AND I COULD NOT BLAME ANYONE !

Best Answer

i was reading someone’s graphic tee (something about Zombie Apocalypse) and it looks like i was staring at her boobs (got her number and a great night out too!)

Best Answer

Omg.. ok.. well.. u know how in movies and shows, sometimes people trip and fall foreward, get up, and then fall back on their butts? Well that happened to me at school.. during PE... in mud.. lol my PE pants were caked in mud.. rofl xD

Best Answer

that would be embarrassing

Best Answer

Your turn!! (:

Best Answer

You first

Best Answer

no you first

Best Answer

I got drunk one time and walked right out of the house without a stitch of close on - naked as a jaybird. Boy were my neighbors surprised!

Best Answer

I recently met my boyfriend's parents, and after I greeted them my boyfriend and I went into his room... 20 mins later, his mum walked in on us... Hooray...

Best Answer

i got so manyy tht i can't even remember .... but everytime i stood strongue and acted like i dident care. and it workes pretygood for me.

Best Answer