ok....i am in love with my best friend and i know he does not love me back.....what should i do?

Best Answer

Just let things happen naturally. You can't force him to love you i suppose. Just always be there for him & he will always be there for you. Maybe things will work out, maybe it won't. Just know that it is for the best.

Best Answer

i like that answer.....i have been feeling like i should end it but i enjoy my time with him and i have fun......

Best Answer

i have a question... <br />
what drives you to want to help complete strangers on random comments on problems or advice?<br />
is a bordem thing? <br />
a wanting to connect?<br />
or just a distraction? wanting to be helpful?<br />
Just courious is all :)

Best Answer

Just want to help those in need...Sometimes i have problems and feel like I don't have anyone to talk to.

Best Answer

A selfless act... &lt;3

Best Answer

My ankles feel like they're about to snap.

Best Answer

First off take a seat &amp; relax. Put some ice or a heating pad on your ankles and don't walk for a while if you don't have to.

Best Answer

I'm off them, but there's only so much icing I can tolerate! Brrrrr. I hate icing feet/ankles - that also hurts :)

Best Answer

I read you should only ice them for short periods of time or you risk making it worse

Best Answer

15 min every night is what i'm supposed to do but I can't make it the whole 15 min yet.

Best Answer

Why don't you drink some camomile tea? It is supposed to relax you and your muscles, and I heard it relieves pain to a certain content! I drink it went I have cramps and it helps A TON.

Best Answer

That sounds like it's worth a shot, I will have to pick some up. Thanks for the tip :)

Best Answer

No fanks

Best Answer