Amazing, just, indescribable, holy, loving, incredible, big, perfect, unbeatable, beautiful, caring, protecting. God is the alpha and omega, beginning and the end, the great I Am, the way the truth and the life, the Shepard.

Best Answer

Woah ! That's heavy ! Wait .... U .... Actually .... Got it ! Now that's what I'm talking about ! Lol this isn't everybody's view I know ( but we share it ) it's all good , love getting all angles by asking

Best Answer

Thanks! I've been a Christian for about 7 years.

Best Answer

just a figment of imagination

Best Answer

G-d is everything and everywhen, beyond human understanding -- even more so because we have not been wiped away like a temporary and undesirable biological infection on the third planet of a minor sun, but instead given abilities to see and be humbled by the size of Creation. Oh, and we can love each other.

Best Answer

Nice ....interestingly way to word it

Best Answer

On reflection, I would put the comment about love first.

Best Answer

I don't believe in him, personally. I'd imagine that if there was a God, he's give us more proof of his existence than a book written hundreds of years ago that isn't even accurate as far as I can tell.<br />
And if there is a God I have a hard time believing I'd worship him.

Best Answer

Ok fair enuff .... Have you actually tried to study out just a few of the prophesys to see what ones were possibly fulfilled ?

Best Answer

I've tried, but I lost interest fairly quickly. The last time I read the Bible was a few months ago. I just remember some guy killing his drunk brother because they didn't share the same beliefs, and the murderer is the good guy.
I don't know, maybe my thoughts would change if I looked into more religions. But from my experience, life gets worse the more you pray.. and Jesus ran over my brother with a car in one of my dreams. I don't believe dreams have hidden meanings or anything like that.. it's just kinda eerie.

Best Answer

Well honestly ,Christianity paints a bad picture bro of what it is meant to be through the eyes of professed Christians .
It's bad and embarrassing for me as a pastor . Yes a real pastor , but I'm a man like you with a title and that's it . I'm just a man with many experiences in GOD , and those experiences have forever changed the direction of my life that I once lived .
But let me say that knowledge is important and leads to understanding , but wisdom takes place in applying what we know to our lives .
I just wanna encourage u at your age to seek harder and bro ill be more than glad to help you in anyway I can . I was your age when I first got introduced to the concept of God , but many I had heard from were wrong , and served a god that they wanted to serve and not necessarily the God that's in the bible .
95% of Christianity is heresy and false , but there is a truth that can be found . Not in witnesses of Jehova or catholic, or baptist , Latter Day Saints , or in episcapol or presbyteries. It of the like not even in today's Pentecostalism . It's found deep with in the pages of that word you stopped reading a few months ago ... Lol
I'd love to take u through it deeper , message me bro anytime

Best Answer

I'll keep that in mind :)

Best Answer

ThAnks man ! Appreciate u

Best Answer

Thousands, actually -- Christianity, Islam, and Bah'ai are new. Oh, and Deism, which Thomas Jefferson ascribed to -- he would have agreed with you about worship, and cut away everything in Christian scripture except the parts reporting what Yeshua said and did, and seemed least distorted by the century of oral tradition before they were written down.

Best Answer