Look around more don't get too excited.<br />
You can get a better price.<br />
Get a government inspection it's worth it on a used car.<br />
Any thoughts of getting a beater and get some driving in first.<br />
Put some miles on if you got a heavy date your parents should be able to lend you their wheels now and then.<br />
Why not wait till the summer and see if you can save some money and get your payments to under 200. a month, you are young, you need spending money on dates and gas and...<br />
Cheers

Best Answer

I would not know as I don't have a bluebook, but I still want to know what color it is. It sounds like a fun car. I will buying a used one soon. Seems like high payment

Best Answer

its black and it cost 12000 kelly blue book said its around 13000 im taking out a loan but after i come back from afgan i can make a payment cash

Best Answer

Sounds lovely. High payment though

Best Answer

black

Best Answer

Check with your lending institution, they'll be glad to let you know what a car of that age and mileage ought to be worth. They'll want to know what kind of condition it is in as well. I haven't tried to check "blue book" prices since the personal computer age has dawned, but there might be a "blue book" price on line, too. Try googling it.

Best Answer

There is a kelley's blue book on line. Just fill in the info and see what it comes up with.

Best Answer

thats low miles for that old of a car......if you can afford the payment and you like it and most importantly you can afford to insure it sounds good to me.

Best Answer

i checked kkelly blu book its 13000 but i make 650 a pay check every 2 weeks but uf i deploy to afgan and come back i can pay for it in cash

Best Answer

just looked up kelley blue book on a pontiac G6 2 door GT and it trades for 11,816 and sells private party for 13,981 in excellent condition.

Best Answer