Why place so much value on looks? Perhaps that's why you feel crappy.

Best Answer

being pretty does not make you worthy

Best Answer

Needy and whiny people rarely look 'Pretty'.

Best Answer

Child, the pervies are going to be all over you.

Best Answer

My beautiful flower, my eternal rose.............what is wrong?

Best Answer

Lmaoo

Best Answer

I am good at this shyt :P

Best Answer

Are us French all not :P

Best Answer

Well damn...best answer lol

Best Answer

Why thank you :D

Best Answer

lol....thats good

Best Answer

You are a very lovely young woman and life will be better. You will have many friends and one day find that special someone. Everyone goes thru times like that, you just have to believe and muddle thru. My name is Teri, I am 61, transgender and live as a woman full time. If you can accept that I would love to be your friend

Best Answer

Of course i can accept this. I dont judge

Best Answer

You look good, but this is rarely cause for determining self worth. You actually choose your self worth by deciding who to be.

Best Answer

True...but we all have our off days

Best Answer

Yes. Looking for superficial reinforcement is not a good move, though. It's already obvious to you that you are attractive. The trick is to decide to be someone good so that the attractive is just a minor bonus.

Best Answer

You are adorable!!!You need to tell yourself this too....and also tell yourself that you are smart and sweet while you are at it.

Best Answer

I hate that feeling, do something positive for yourself. No matter how many times you hear it, it won't matter unless you make yourself feel better. I always buy new underwear. That makes me feel better for some reason. You are a very attractive girl though.

Best Answer

i bought new underwear...didnt help lol....

Best Answer

Take a hot bath or shower drink some tea and sleep. Maybe you will feel better tomorrow, or maybe you are getting sick like everyone around my way. In either case a hot bath and some tea might help. If not try working out. (this in no way implies you need to work out so don't go overboard) endorphins and all, ya know.

Best Answer

hehe well when im done working 12 hours i shall drink tea and sleep

Best Answer

If you like to burp you Can message me beautiful :)

Best Answer

You have beautiful eyes.

Best Answer

You are pretty, it's just one of those days that you should pamper yourself with some new make-up (not that you need it) or a nice new shirt or whatever will help you feel more confident.

Best Answer

looks will fade... happiness can be with you forever... just accept who you are

Best Answer

You are right it looks like going crazy or unreal.

Best Answer

you are amazing - but we all have days like that. Enjoy being amazing :)

Best Answer

You seem pretty nice. Have a virtual hug:)

Best Answer

Yes you are beautiful on the outside but, more imporantly you need to be beautiful on the inside persoanlity side . Outside is superfical, personality is what is the most important. Just talk to someone, you are not worthless no one is.

Best Answer

pretty vacant

Best Answer

Zombiii Hug :::)))

Best Answer

meh, I'd do you... I give you 7-8 but hard to tell from how you never bl<x>ink.... (No would not do you Guin would kill me)

Best Answer